Which division do you think is the most boring one now?

its no question 185 and sometimes heavyweight , and yes of course anything below feather weight

Flw is the only weight class I can think of that doesn't have even one fighter I care to watch

(1) HW - This division will be forever dominated by over-the-hill soccer dads and BBWs who can't fight for more than 2 rounds.

(2) LHW - Jon Jones really doesn't have anything good to look forward to. Every fight is a high risk low reward, and if he loses, then his legacy will be crumpled up and flushed down the toilet, like Demetrious Johnson and Jose Aldo. LOL
I am not a Jones fan at all but how will his legacy be crumpled up and flushed down the toilet if he loses? He will still likely go down by most as the best LHW of all time. And how can you say that about DJ and Aldo? Those two are the GOATs of their weight classes as well. Look how many title defenses they have. Eventually a champ will finally lose if they keep trying to defend their title.

Flyweight for mens and 145 for the ladies. Back in the day I used to think bantamweight was Pretty bad but they got a lot of fresh blood in there now and I look forward to the 5+ really exciting matchups they got going on atm.

That wouldn't be a women's division if a male fighter is allowed to compete in it. Surprisingly, the P4P ranking system includes both genders instead of making two separate ranking systems.
Not anymore it doesn't

Probably HW, these guys are supposed to be 1 punch killers, yet they go to decisions just as much as the other weight clases, also FLW, i have no idea who most of they are, fights itself are usually good, but the division doesnt draw much attention because of no name value.

Heavyweight: Two fights away from becoming a wasteland.
Light Heavyweight: One fight away from becoming a wasteland.
Middleweight: Costa and maybe Till are all Israel's got.
Welterweight: Usman's got Masvidal, Burns, and Edwards.
Lightweight: Khabib will likely retire before/after the Gaethje fight, but I think the division will continue to be the most exciting.
Featherweight: Volk's got Zombie and Zabit.
Bantamweight: Cejudo "retired" but there's a good four people who could create a decent number of fights.
Flyweight: Wasteland now that DJ's gone.
Women's Featherweight: Wasteland.
Women's Bantamweight: Wasteland.
Women's Flyweight: Wasteland.
Women's Strawweight: The only women's division worth keeping.

Women's straweight ain't boring.

It’s the best women’s division for sure, but unless Rose, Zhang, Joanna, maybe Andrade or Ribas are fighting, I don’t get too excited.

The only interesting thing about the UFC HW division is there are current top 10 fighters who started their career before the division was even formed.

WW is getting extremely boring with all these leg humpers monopolizing the top 10, and all these holdouts for money fights and whatnot. We're just not getting the match-ups that we want to see anymore.
Masvidal, Thompson, Burns and Neal are leghumpers? Even the so-called leghumpers put on amazing fights recently. The only truly boring fighter in the top 10 is Leon Edwards (and Tyron and Maia when they can't implement their game).

I am not a Jones fan at all but how will his legacy be crumpled up and flushed down the toilet if he loses? He will still likely go down by most as the best LHW of all time. And how can you say that about DJ and Aldo? Those two are the GOATs of their weight classes as well. Look how many title defenses they have. Eventually a champ will finally lose if they keep trying to defend their title.
The MMA community is waiting on Jon Jones to lose a fight, so they can move to the final stages of dismissing his achievements.

Jon Jones didn't do himself any favors by testing positive for PEDs multiple times, and getting into civil trouble. The vultures are circling him right now.

Jon Jones is in a position where the wins don't really create excitement, even though he is still fighting the best fighters in his division.

Some people want him to move to HW, even though he is the perfect LHW, just because they believe he has a better chance of losing.

Back