Which Country Has The Third Best Talent In The UFC?

Hello folks it should be pretty obvious -- Conor McGregor??? It doesn't even matter if there are no other fighters from Ireland.

Hello folks it should be pretty obvious -- Conor McGregor??? It doesn't even matter if there are no other fighters from Ireland.

I wish this poll was public so those who voted for Ireland could be publicly shamed (OR celebrated, amirite!?!)

Sorry, vodka and bear wrestling creates more monsters than syrup and hockey any day

Voted Russia. GSP and Fedor pretty much cancel each other out, then it seems pretty clear to me.

To anyone who voted Canada, please name the fighters that made you vote that way. Genuinely curious.

I wish this poll was public so those who voted for Ireland could be publicly shamed (OR celebrated, amirite!?!)

I already publicly stated that one was myself, on the last page.

I voted Russia. They've got a lot of good fighters right now, like Minakov and Frodo

Canada is pretty good too, but without GSP they get knocked down below Russia

I chose Ireland for the lulz, It's nice to be included in that list though, when we only have three fighters on the UFC roster.

Who is the 3rd. Mcgregor, Seery and ????????. Pendred and Fields are on TUF and i'm sure both will at least get 1 fight on a proper UFC card.

You could include all the Americans that claim to be Irish because their grandads friends uncle knew someone who once had half a Guinness down the boozer.

I voted England but the answer is Russia.

I see less top russians in the ufc than top canadians. A lot of people seem american but are actually canadian. e.g Jessica Rakoczy. Plus the tristar fighters...

I voted Australia for the fun of it but it ain't us unfortunately, we've got a decent boxing history but not so much in grappling.

To anyone who voted Canada, please name the fighters that made you vote that way. Genuinely curious.

Why, do you believe there is such a disparity between Russian and Canada, that we should have to defend our opinions.

Rory MacDonald - Possibly one fight away from the title
TJ Grant - Was in line for a shot before his injury, and also a win away from the title
Alexis Davis - Fighting for a title in July
Ivan Menjivar - Lost title eliminator to Urijah Faber
Patrick Cote - Lost Title fight to Anderson Silva
John Makdessi
Jordan Mein
Mark Bocek
Ryan Jimmo
Sam Stout
Sarah Kauffman
Claude Patrick
Jason McDonald

Plus many more.

GSP - One of the GOATS
Carlos Newton - Former UFC welterweight Champion
David Loiseau - Title Contender
Mark Hominick - Title Contender

As I said earlier, Its a toss up presently, but historically Canadians have been more dominant UFC fighters

Back