Which Country Has The Third Best Talent In The UFC?

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
It is pretty much accepted that the top talent typically comes from either Brazil or The United States, but a lot of other countries have amazing fighters as well. Currently, all of the champions are from either Brazil (2) or The United States (7). Those said, which country has the third best talent in your opinion and why?

I somehow missed Canada on that list but Russia is a fine choice too.

Russia (and I include Daghestan of course).

Russian fighters have been very successful in North American big leagues (UFC and Bellator) since a couple of years now.

In 5 years you're going to see a lot more Russians fighters competing in the UFC, and win belts.

as a Canadian, I have to say our guys are good, but Russia overall has some freakishly talented MMArtists

This is honestly a hard question for me to answer. Out of all of them I think the best fighter in any of those country's is Gus.

Tough to call at the moment between Canada and Russia, both have upcoming title shots and both have a couple on the verge of title shots. Historically it has to be Canada though.

There are some Russian monsters. We're gonna have a RUssian champ very soon.

Canada definitely. Russia appears to be coming up fast though!

Either Russia or Canada, went with Russia.

I chose Ireland for the lulz, It's nice to be included in that list though, when we only have three fighters on the UFC roster.

In reality it's Russia.

Last edited:
That's a tough question. Historically I think Canada's been more steady but Russia is hotter right now.

Back