Which Asian countries should I go to?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Seriously though, is it safe there? I mean with all the news pouring out from there about rape.

Naa these pervs that seek the English teaching positions in Asia are only interested in countries with petite women with slanted eyes who love white men and anime.

TS got dat yellow fever.

so is this the reason TS? asian fetish?

nothing wrong with that but I personally never understood it, nothing against asian women but generally I feel like they have less curves (no T&A).

Taiwan and Korea are probably most similar to Japan. Also Singapore might be nice. AS far as expense go, if you travel overseas for a period of time it's going to cost you if you want some place nice.

5k ain't going to go far in anywhere worth living. You think you go to SE Asian cities and they're so impoverished they're going to fall to their knees in sight of a might US dollar bill? If you go somewhere poor in the countryside where your money can go far the peasants are also poor and thus have no money to pay you to teach English.

You can take Malaysia of that list, English is widely spoken and competition for jobs is fierce and requires qualifications. Some guy here in Thailand was saying you need qualifications in Thailand also, and teachers without qualifications and thus proper visas were getting reamed by their employers because they know they have all the power.

You could teach English to Tibetan monks in Nepal for a year, and probably have money left over.

Vietnam is the correct answer.

- its not a muslim country.
- cheap
- hot women
- more stable than thailand atm.

Theres a 4 day river cruise from cambodia to ho chi minh or vice versa for $100 usd.

You could teach English to Tibetan monks in Nepal for a year, and probably have money left over.

Seriously though what's the ladyboy population up in them monasteries?

Dude,

You should do Cambodia or Laos. Never been to Laos, but I hear the people are nice, I really liked Cambodia though. Beer was $1, 2h massage was $12, you can work out the rest.

Naa these pervs that seek the English teaching positions in Asia are only interested in countries with petite women with slanted eyes who love white men and anime.

It's kind of tragic that a lot of foreigners majority being Westerners with at least some means are taking in on the illegal sex trade as well (underage - frighteningly young) simply because of supply and demand.

Fucked up world, isn't it?.

Laos is okay but everyone acted like communists.

Dude,

You should do Cambodia or Laos. Never been to Laos, but I hear the people are nice, I really liked Cambodia though. Beer was $1, 2h massage was $12, you can work out the rest.

Phnom Penh is a dump though. Maybe if he lives in Siem Reap.

Sounds like TS should just stay home if he doesn't have a BA. The best country to live in here in Asia is Japan, but he doesn't qualify.

If you wanna get laid come to the Philippines.

5k ain't going to go far in anywhere worth living. You think you go to SE Asian cities and they're so impoverished they're going to fall to their knees in sight of a might US dollar bill? If you go somewhere poor in the countryside where your money can go far the peasants are also poor and thus have no money to pay you to teach English.

You can take Malaysia of that list, English is widely spoken and competition for jobs is fierce and requires qualifications. Some guy here in Thailand was saying you need qualifications in Thailand also, and teachers without qualifications and thus proper visas were getting reamed by their employers because they know they have all the power.

Well first off it's euro so I actually have 6800 dollars. Secondly I'm not there yet, and since I'm getting a job here soon I'll be able to save more. Thirdly I've done english teaching here to foreigners here in Ireland. It's easy money and I see no reason I can't make a bit more off it over there.

The thing with places like Thailand, Korea and China is they that they claim they only take BAs but that's not really enforced.

Dude,

My friend is in Laos at the moment. Says it's brilliant. He's actually staying in a monastery there now as I type this. I've nothing against those countries except that they've never stood out to me in the way China, Japan and Thailand have. Places I've always thought I'd have to visit once in my life. I guess it would be like travelling all the way to America and deciding to go to Denver when you could have gone to Washington.

TS:
Aren't you always making threads about China and supporting all their actions (especially against the West) and being a blind China apologist?
I am not surprised at all that you want to go to Asia and 'teach English' LOL
Let me guess...no local girl will give you attention and you heard its real easy for white dudes to get Asian pussy right? Good luck.

jesus fucking christ.

Am I a China mind slave or am I after Asian pussy? If you actually bother to read my threads they revolve around the island disputes. I tend to make threads about geopolitical movements or war. Hence I post about China, Japan, Russia, India, Pakistan. I'm not some apologist for China. The biggest thing I've said about them is that the US wouldn't have an easy time beating them in a war.

What's Borocay like?

Boracay was paradise 30 years ago. It's too commercialized now that they have wrecked the island. There are far way better beaches in the Philippines if you do your research.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back