Which Asian countries should I go to?

I haven't gone to any of those countries mentioned but I'd probably check out China first for it's food and historic culture.

Thailand, I've been there 10 times. You can make your money stretch there if you do a little research before you go. Not to mention all the friendly women. I found it quite safe. Theres money exchanges everywhere as tourism is a big industry.

jesus fucking christ.

Am I a China mind slave or am I after Asian pussy? If you actually bother to read my threads they revolve around the island disputes. I tend to make threads about geopolitical movements or war. Hence I post about China, Japan, Russia, India, Pakistan. I'm not some apologist for China. The biggest thing I've said about them is that the US wouldn't have an easy time beating them in a war.

I am glad youre not a China mind slave. And if you are going for the Asian pussy well good for you. I meant it when I said good luck. And a little off topic here just to be clear, the US would ass rape China ten times over anywhere any day.

Boracay was paradise 30 years ago. It's too commercialized now that they have wrecked the island. There are far way better beaches in the Philippines if you do your research.

Palawan is cool

Palawan-4.jpg

Back