Media Which Announced UFC Fight Are You MOST Looking Forward Too So Far?

Yeah both Max and Justin went on ESPN and confirmed the fight talking about the matchup.

Im surprised nobodies mentioned Figgy vs Garbardnt, it's flying under the radar hard.
Thx.

I mean, it should be good, I think maybe Cody's chin just leaves us feeling a lil unsure lol

Arman Oliveira is obviously a given....but

give me Yan vs Yadong - intriguing fight, let's see if Petr has recovered mentally & physically
Rakic vs Jiri - Rakic was considered a contender, but been out a long time, and Jiri also came off a long layoff and lost a belt, I'm curious to see what they look like.
Holland vs Page - should be entertaining as hell, with no implications whatsoever.
Neal vs Cuckadoo - we all want to see the Irish cuck getting humiliated

Probably OMalley Chito 2.

I just really like watching Vera fight, and I'm excited to see him potentially win the belt. Seems like most people here are writing him off too so it should be fun.

Poiriers St Denis
Gaethje Max
Oliviera Tsarykyan (sorry for spelling)
Jiri Rakic

Which is interesting given all the jealous hate we get from basement dwelling virgins here about "rank squatters" Poirier, Gaethje and the likes against up and comers such as St Denis and Armin.

Yeah both Max and Justin went on ESPN and confirmed the fight talking about the matchup.

Im surprised nobodies mentioned Figgy vs Garbardnt, it's flying under the radar hard.
That looks class to be fair

Will be some top top names on that undercard looking at that PPV

Petr Yan vs Song Yadong - excited to see the boxing on display

Volkanovski vs Topuria- hopefully Volk isn’t coming back too soon after getting KO’d

I like Gaytree vs Max...

I think Justin will flatline Max in the 2nd when Max thinks he's settled in, but anything could happen.

Ifs a serious fight though...

Volk - Topuria
Oliveira - Arman
Gaethje - Holloway

Feel good moment of the year:
Neal KOs Ian Garry

Most likely a barn burner: Gaethje vs Holloway

Flashy entertainment -pick: MVP vs Holland

More rare pick:
Petr Yan vs Yadong should be exceptional!

Can’t choose just one
<30>

Back