Movies Which Actor Plays the Best Jerk/AHole In Movies?

Who plays the best jerk/ahole in movies

• Matt Dillon

• Jeremy Pivens

• Steve Martin

• Bill Paxton

• Sean William Scott

• Joe Pesci

• Paul Gleason

• Alan Rickman

• Kevin Spacey

• Rob Riggle

• Adam Scott

• Robert Downey Jr

• William Atherton

• James Spader

• Bill Murray

• Jason Schwartzman

• Christopher McDonald

• Sam Rockwell

• Peter Greene

• Brad Dourif

Results are only viewable after voting.
Read the title again boyo...when he was electrocuting Mel Gibson in that warehouse, I thought to myself...".Boy, this guy is a real jerk!"

I can read damnit, just because you hate him from one scene in one movie don't make him a "best jerk" and you used a picture from Die Hard where he doesn't even speak and is more comic relief than anything...

Me when seeing william atherton leading the poll.
tumblr_mjdsdhZIUe1r5rs75o1_400.gif

He had an amazing career as an asshole before people actually knew his name because of that show. Point Break, Any Given Sunday, Platoon, Wall Street, the Highlander movie that doesn't exist, Surviving the Game, On Deadly Ground. Jerk after jerk after jerk after jerk.
Yup in fact Dr Cox was the nicest character he ever played, which is pretty hilarious.

Good choice, but in Die Hard alone he is outdone by these two slimy motherfuckers....
10-ellis.jpg

atherton-die-hard-2.jpg

Ellis is in a league very few asshole actors can even dream of pulling off. Just in one movie on a small character he put himself in the top 10 movie dbags of all time.

Every single person who's ever watched that movie was rooting for hans to put one in that dude.

Bill Paxton

This.

Anyone else playing his role in Aliens would be annoying, especially after the shit hit the fan and he became a coward.

But he was strangely likable throughout. Great performance. Next to Michael Bein, he was my favorite Marine in that film.

Reactions: Zer
Robin Wincott, wish this guy got more roles

*Michael Wincott

Good pull, way underrated actor. Loved him in ROMEO IS BLEEDING, along with everything else he’s ever in.

Takes a lot to out-crazy Gary Oldman in a scene, but Wincott pulled it off.

sorry this was captured in potatovision, only clip of this scene I could find

what you know about Patrick McGoohan rip. Longhshanks most savage mean mofo in the history of film.

Back