Movies Which Actor Plays the Best Jerk/AHole In Movies?

Who plays the best jerk/ahole in movies

• Matt Dillon

• Jeremy Pivens

• Steve Martin

• Bill Paxton

• Sean William Scott

• Joe Pesci

• Paul Gleason

• Alan Rickman

• Kevin Spacey

• Rob Riggle

• Adam Scott

• Robert Downey Jr

• William Atherton

• James Spader

• Bill Murray

• Jason Schwartzman

• Christopher McDonald

• Sam Rockwell

• Peter Greene

• Brad Dourif

Results are only viewable after voting.
Michael Ironside:
VM96Wil.gif

Brion James:
leon_kowalski.png

Klaus Kinski:

Klaus-Kinski-as-Loco-in-The-Great-Silence-1968.jpg

Jack Elam:

jackelam.jpg

Billy Drago:

700full-billy-drago.jpg

Al Leong:

365bfa5066f118ab1dd7ea70228c5e79fc-16-die-hard-al-leong.h473.w710.jpg

Paul Dano should be on that list..

Eli alone puts him near the top of the list. The other roles definitely cement it.

the funny thing is Plainview is such a p.o.s. too yet I imagine majority of people watch that final scene and see DDL as the face and Dano as the heel.

Yes he does-uhhh.

Good choice, but in Die Hard alone he is outdone by these two slimy motherfuckers....
10-ellis.jpg

atherton-die-hard-2.jpg

I’ll give you William Atherton. He’s in the running for GOAT dickhead as well, also great in all-around criminally underrated 80s flick Real Genius

I draw the line at Harry Ellis though. He’s not slimy, he just has some coke dust on him. He’s actually the 3rd hero in the movie, right after Bruce and Officer Twinkies. Harry tried to save the day! He’s your white knight.

Also love when he blames Ellis’ death on McClane. “Nahh he let him die, man. That’s cold.”

Lol

‘That’s cold’ cracks me up every time

Gleason was hilarious

He had an amazing career as an asshole before people actually knew his name because of that show. Point Break, Any Given Sunday, Platoon, Wall Street, the Highlander movie that doesn't exist, Surviving the Game, On Deadly Ground. Jerk after jerk after jerk after jerk.

Da fuck are you smoking...this guy's the classic minion. When has he even had a role where he was an annoying asshole?

Read the title again boyo...when he was electrocuting Mel Gibson in that warehouse, I thought to myself...".Boy, this guy is a real jerk!"

Back