• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Which actor has the best filmography?

Does Robert De Niro have the best filmography of all-time?

• Total voters
Id go Leo but I've seen more of his top movies than De Niro so it might not be fair.

If the academy had a clue they would've given Denzel Washington an award for Glory and not that shit movie training day

You have no taste if you think training day was shit. Coulda got one for glory too tho

You have no taste if you think training day was shit. Coulda got one for glory too tho

Training day was an excuse to see him curse and be the bad guy, and it missed sir.

There's several up there with Deniro. Leo might have when hes done.

Still would say Cruise if your judging filmography on box office success n popularity.

Training day was an excuse to see him curse and be the bad guy, and it missed sir.

Training Day might not have been award worthy in your opinion but most definitely was not a miss. I've heard people say it's overrated but I've never heard one person say the movie or his performance was "a miss".

If that's your true opinion, then you are the first person in 21+ years to say that.

I'm a die hard Denzel fan and I don't have Training Day in his top 3 movies or performances but saying the movie was a miss is just silly.

Training Day might not have been award worthy in your opinion but most definitely was not a miss. I've heard people say it's overrated but I've never heard one person say the movie or his performance was "a miss".

If that's your true opinion, then you are the first person in 21+ years to say that.

I'm a die hard Denzel fan and I don't have Training Day in his top 3 movies or performances but saying the movie was a miss is just silly.

Im sorry that I don't feel the same way you do, but that's why they're called opinions sir.

Toshiro Mifune
Toshiro Mifune would also probably have a good case.
1. Rashomon
2. Seven Samurai
3. Samurai Trilogy (Musashi)
4. Throne of Blood
5. The Hidden Fortress
6. The Bad Sleep Well
7. Yojimbo
8. Sanjuro
9. Chushingura (47 Ronin)
10. High and Low
11. Red Beard
12. The Sword of Doom
13. Samurai Rebellion
14. Hell in the Pacific
15. Shogun (Mini Series)

Deniro does imo. Raging Bull, Goodfellas, Cape Fear. He’s a hell of an actor. Also Meet the Parents, I mean Brando or DDL couldn’t do comedy like that.

Later on down the road Christian Bale perhaps?

I honestly don't think ive seen him turn out a bad performance. Not the best film choices at times but if this was hip hop, Bale would be Nas, Leo would be Jay. Technically imo Bale is better, but Leo usually picks the better movies...or beats if we are using that analogy.

Dustin Hoffman easy. He was way too funny before actors were trying to get all serious. Deniro was literally the same character all of the time.

Dicaprio is up there with Hoffman too.

Back