Where's your head when you lift?

This place is like a fucking soap

Whats happened to you?

Dude, I've been fucked up for years. Where the hell have you been?

*swaps wives with suposedly dead twin brother*

Dude, I've been fucked up for years. Where the hell have you been?

*swaps wives with suposedly dead twin brother*

OMG

Bacon-

2 supervisors I worked with at Mobil swapped wives. Literally. The 4 went on vacation to Las Vegas, and one wife admitted cheating with the other husband. Rather than be mad, the cheated-upon husband confessed a secret love for the other mans wife. Both husbands were relieved rather than pissed, and the 2 husbands divorced their 2 wives, and re-married each others wives.

True story.

I try to focus 100% on my breathing. I find if I can do that successfuly, my posture and technique fall into place without having to concentrate too much on them. I also feel like the weight travels smoother when my breathing is "on"

OMG

Bacon-

2 supervisors I worked with at Mobil swapped wives. Literally. The 4 went on vacation to Las Vegas, and one wife admitted cheating with the other husband. Rather than be mad, the cheated-upon husband confessed a secret love for the other mans wife. Both husbands were relieved rather than pissed, and the 2 husbands divorced their 2 wives, and re-married each others wives.

True story.

That might be the most screwed up, convenient story I've heard.

OMG

Bacon-

True story.

wtf...

heavy and light is a relative term--if you reach a point where you can do 350-400lbs for high reps, it is anything but a cop-out.

Very true, Keith. I wasn't meanin' anythin' like that. From the guy I first quoted's original post, it seemed like he was talkin' about benchin' 85 pounds for 15 reps or somethin' like that, and not as a "once-in-awhile" undulatin' periodization type thing, but all the time.

OMG

Bacon-

True story.

If you like Pina Coladas, and getting stuck in the rain...

What? You put an add in the paper for a new woman? You answered a personal add from another man? Let's not fuss, just go with it baby... The 70's must have been a wonderful time.

I like to picture how the lift will go before I step up. I run it over in my head and feel how powerful I will become. Then I remind myself the weight does not work against it me, it only makes me stronger. Iron sharpens iron. Then I remind myself that I'm about to fuck Newton and his laws in the ass. Then I lift.

Usually talking to my friend about whatever happens to be on his/my mind in between sets Once the set starts I'm pretty quiet and focused. I'm usually pretty composed...I don't really care for the whole scream, wreck shit psych-up.

Back