Where Would you like to Live Most?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anywhere in the world, and why?

Mine is probably Odessa, I plan on visiting there in the summer, it looks beautiful. With, of course, beautiful women and just a nice destination.

Right now, I am happy with switching between Moscow and San Diego, but I always think of where I would like to end up and live the rest of my life (after graduating) in.

Also; in my title, should it be "most" or 'the most'?

Last edited:

heaven-is-for-real-2.jpg

Norway. The country has invested so much oil revenue in the international stock market they own a good percentage of everything. The benefits there are amazing. Great quality of life. Perfect to raise kids.

Malibu right on the beach. Circle Jerk with Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson

Japan. Preferably somewhere on Hokkaido, or northern Honshu, at least.

Switzerland is a close second.

Im already there. Beautiful BC for life. I can never be too far from the ocean for sure and I feel for all ya landlocked city dwellers, I really do. I feel your pain.

Norway or Sweden (lol yes I know!!!), or a specific town in Alberta that I loved very much. Meh.

I don't know.

I would like to say somewhere on the west coast but again I'm not sure. Wherever I end up and I'm happy is what matters to me.

I'm happy where I am at the moment but I wouldn't say no to having a place in Munich.

I'd like to live in the middle of nowhere with no one within several miles of me. A place where I can farm and hunt and be out of the rat race.

Presently: Coastal British Columbia/Vancouver Island

If I move, I will be taking a hard look at;
Norway
Iceland
Sweden
Netherlands
Switzerland
New Zealand
Denmark
Finland
Luxembourg

My favorite vacations are big cities and I went to new York for the first time new years and I loved it. I'm sure after a year or two I'd want to be back home in the country though lol.

Back