Where would Bader rank in the LHW division currently?

#2. He's improved his striking defense by leaps and bounds since moving to HW. If he had no problem grinding out HWs, what do you think he'll do to a bunch of bloated middleweights?

About the same place he was when he left. I'd be very interested to see how he matches up with people like Volkan, Smith, Reyes, Rakic and Walker. Loads of good match ups for him, should he ever decide he wants to fight consistently good quality competition again.

If you aren't including DC second, if you are including DC, third.

Prob between 5-10 somewhere.

He was ranked higher than that when he left and hasn't lost since and he beat a Top 10 Davis in that time frame too. 5-10 seems really low.

He was ranked higher than that when he left and hasn't lost since and he beat a Top 10 Davis in that time frame too. 5-10 seems really low.

Phil Davis is kind of a slightly better Corey Anderson though.

Bader hasn't got better since leaving the UFC he's just fought easier opposition.
If DC is out of the rankings then so is Bader, he hasn't had a LHW fight in 2 years.

He is better at HW imo, but assuming he performed at LHW how he has at HW, then I'd say he could fall anywhere between 2 and 7. I didn't include DC since he isn't at LHW anymore.

Phil Davis is way better than Corey Anderson, like not even close. Davis has beaten way more top ranked fighters.

Skillset wise they're not that different, they're both good grindy wrestlers with so so striking who struggle against people they can't impose themselves on physically.

I'd like to see him beat some top 5 guy in the UFC before ranking him any higher.

Assuming dC isn’t in, he’s #2.

Anyone saying anything outside of top 4 is just nonsense. There are no ufc lhw outside of Jon that have proven themselves more than Bader.

Bader hasn't got better since leaving the UFC he's just fought easier opposition.
If DC is out of the rankings then so is Bader, he hasn't had a LHW fight in 2 years.

You must not watch fights because Bader is certainly much better now than when he was in the ufc

You must not watch fights because Bader is certainly much better now than when he was in the ufc

He hasn't really been tested though, I'd like to see him under pressure.

Back