Where to watch TUF Finale in CAnada

HandsofGlory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sportsnet is not picking up the fights like usual... is there anyway to watch the show tonight without FX?

hmmmm, not on till 10 pm, so I'm guessing a tape delay of a few hours.

FX Canada, if you have it (which I don't, and seems not many people do)

from what i understand prelims are on sportsnet, main card is live on fx canada with a tape delay showing on sportsnet

Prelims on Sportsnet One @7:00 eastern, then FXCanada has the live main card @9pm. Sportsnet East & Ontario will show the main card @ midnight eastern, also replayed Sunday night @ 10pm.

looks like the tape delay of the main card wont be showing until sometime tomorrow evening on sportsnet

Shoot, I am not ordering FX Canada to watch the channel for 2-3 hours. So much for watching UFC tonight. Bellator is on tonight though.

Prelims on Sportsnet One @7:00 eastern, then FXCanada has the live main card @9pm. Sportsnet East & Ontario will show the main card @ midnight eastern, also replayed Sunday night @ 10pm.

I have six different Sportsnet HD channels, not one has it on unitl 10pm central timezone.

...the guide has been wrong before so I'll check later just in case...

Shaw.

Ah, sportsnet west is not showing it period. I wonder why the difference.

Why did sportsnet show the event last night instead of this one? First Canadian in the finals and Canadians cant even watch.

probably something to do with fx having the rights to it

Unfortunate, I will never order FX Canada, not because I would never watch any of their programming but because its actually impossible for me to order it.

Thanks FX for ruining the event for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back