Where to watch TUF Finale in CAnada

...but main event card is not shown until 10 pm central on Sportsnet HD Ontario.

Wierd.

The fox channel is not even available to Shaw subscribers.

Why did sportsnet show the event last night instead of this one? First Canadian in the finals and Canadians cant even watch.

Rogers owns Sportsnet and FXCanada, so technically they are showing the event live tonight, just on a specialty (read $$$) channel, then the event airs on delay on the regular channels at midnight.

...but main event card is not shown until 10 pm central on Sportsnet HD Ontario.

Wierd.

The fox channel is not even available to Shaw subscribers.

Yeah its probably a big part of why TUF ratings were even worse than usual. The only time you could watch it in Canada was at 1 AM Saturday. I am not sure what kind of strings you have to pull to get FX but I am boycotting anyways.

Sportsnet HD1 is showing "Sportsnet one Hockey HD" from 5-8 then 8-4 am for me.

Try it anyways.

I almost missed an event once because the guide said a rodeo was on instead, but turned out the UFC event was actually on.

Rogers owns Sportsnet and FXCanada, so technically they are showing the event live tonight, just on a specialty (read $$$) channel, then the event airs on delay on the regular channels at midnight.

Not for me its not even playing tomorrow and FX is not available as well.

Bulllshiiiit, why would Sportsnet run a series all season and then neglect to air the finale? I might have to see if it's on at my buddy Justin's place...

Bulllshiiiit, why would Sportsnet run a series all season and then neglect to air the finale? I might have to see if it's on at my buddy Justin's place...

Because they think it will make them money instead of making it so no one can even watch and everyone is pissed off.

prelims u can watch on sportsnet1 or sportsnet.ca
main card live on fx canada or sportsnet, replay at midnight est on sportsnet ontario and east, tomorrow night on pacific and west

oops main card not live on sportsnet just the replays that i listed

Why the fuck are they showing it on delay for you Canadians?

there are certain sites online where im sure u can stream this live

where is it on here in the US? i dont see it on spike or FX

Learn some french fellas...

You can watch it LIVE at TVA Sports

With Pat ''the Predator'' C

So those out East can watch it in the middle of the night but out West we cant watch it period?

Back