Where to Buy Your Supplements

I order from supplements Canada all the time. They are great to deal w/ and I've never had any problems

I've been ordering from Supplements Canada going back about 20 years (back when they were purely mail order and branded as Popeye's).

My knock against them is that a few times I received product that was spoiled, and they ignored my requests for a credit or replacement product.

They've gotten so big that there's no corporate memory any more - it's clients like me from the early days that helped them build the company into what it is now.

So these days I'm ordering from a handful of other sources.

I just go to GNC man. easy as hell.

Stop going there unless they have a massive sale or something. They rip people off something fierce there. Anything I can buy at GNC I can buy at Popeye's or Spartan Nutrition for anywhere from $6 to $10 less. Plus...I actually get money BACK from those places that go towards future purchases instead of buying some bogus "gold card".

Stop going there unless they have a massive sale or something. They rip people off something fierce there. Anything I can buy at GNC I can buy at Popeye's or Spartan Nutrition for anywhere from $6 to $10 less. Plus...I actually get money BACK from those places that go towards future purchases instead of buying some bogus "gold card".

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits?

I agree. I been buying supplements online for about 8 years now. You save on average 25%-35% more than what you pay at GNC. GNC is good for looking/reading labels, but not for buying. Personally I go to Bodybuilding.com. Everything you need for MMA training can be found there and they're reliable as hell. They got the best customer service of all the BB shops online IMO.

Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits?

Hahaha!!!!! Yeah that exists too, but no...no biscuits...just supplements at a lot better prices. For the record though.....I've never tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits. >: )

bodybuilding . com

Stay away from GNC unless you like being gouged.

I just placed a pretty large order with Bodybuilding. com last week. The prices are great compared to Canadian sources - particularly now that the Canadian dollar is equal to the US dollar - but the question is, will I get gouged at the border?

I'll report back once the package comes in.

I just placed a pretty large order with Bodybuilding. com last week. The prices are great compared to Canadian sources - particularly now that the Canadian dollar is equal to the US dollar - but the question is, will I get gouged at the border?

Just tell them to write warranty repair on the customs forum.

Really informative resources for someone like me who has just got into this site. Thanks.

Does DPS allow coupons to make the prices even cheaper?

I know at Bodybuilding.com, happybday2you, works every time, and gets 10 percent off.

It should all come through. Ive ordered several large orders and its all gotten to me. Only thing is it will usually get held up at customs for a week or two, so you will have to wait (usually). Bodybuilding.com will also let you know if a product isnt allowed in your country, so you wont be able to order with one in your cart.

Back