Where to Buy Your Supplements

I just thought of this....sorry for the excess posts.

I always break my shaker bottles. Primarily, I drop them. Constantly. DPS, GNC, Walmart, local grocery, whatever. Purchased all and destroyed every one.

Lately, as I have no shaker and no desire to waste another five bucks, I use empty water bottles and and a funnel. P.I.A.

Suggestions please!

Madmick said:
No, I didn't see that. They're matching MN on all prices? That means they must have dropped their prices recently.

Hmmm...no, it doesn't look like they're doing that. It's $24.95 for a canister of Muscle Milk at BB.com, but it's $18.50 at Mass Nutrition.

Bodybuilding.com will stay on my list for its selection, but it's definitely not going on top.

I only order from BB.com because I don't trust a lot of other online suppliers. As another person already told you, BB.com does price match. I sent them an e-mail the other day and they responded within ten minutes. This is what they sent me:

Hello! I understand that price is one of the major factors in choosing where to purchase. It is our goal to offer the highest quality products at the lowest prices. Our Pricematch system allows us to match competitors

STWACOACH said:
On a different board they have a members appreciation sale going on. Free shipping on anything over 50 bucks. www.nutraplanet.com or net I can't remember.

Attention AM members,
In our ever growing efforts to offer the best service, selection, and value to our customers, NutraPlanet is proud to team up with the AnabolicMinds community as the OFFICIAL AM STORE!

To commence our Grand Opening as the Official AM Store on April 15th, we are offering FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING and DISCOUNTED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING** from now until the end of the month (Feb 28th)!!!

Team NutraPlanet would like to thank all the AM members for the years of loyalty, dedication, and contributions that earned our rapidly growing success. We are proud to serve in this bodybuilding and fitness community as your premier source for nutritional and sport supplements!

** Free domestic ground & priority mail shipping orders $50 or more
coupon code: AM STORE
Expires: 2/28/07

Thanks for the info Coach!

I just saved $5 on an order I was just about to place through DPS. The price on one thing I ordered was better at Nutraplanet, but overall, with free shipping, the price just barely beat out DPS. Great service from Nutraplanet though. Emails were sent when the order was placed, processed, and shipped (placed yesterday evening, processed this morning, shipped this afternoon). Though you can probably get better deals through DPS, I wouldn't say I'd never order through Nutraplanet again. +1 for that site from me on its great service.

Just to post my experience on DPS. I placed my order on Monday afternoon. It shipped Tuesday (yesterday) and got delivered today. Awesome.

Plus, their shipping rates are insanely low. My order came out to be 31.6 lbs, and it cost less than $10 to ship. Silly. Plus, if you order more than $200, you get $10 off. So for me, shipping was free. Something to consider.

DPS is awesome, sometimes though they don't have everything nutraplanet does. I am into herbal supps etc as well though.

I can't believe no one mentioned www.allstarhealth.com

No matter how big the order is, the shipping is still 5-6 dollors. Prices are a little higher than DPS, but shipping is lower. I bought a 10lb on cyto whey, and 7 lbs to carbogain. Compared the prices on DPS and allstarhealth, allstarhealth was cheaper by about 20 cents cuz of their cheap shipping.

I went with allstarhealth cuz my friend had good experiances with them. Ordered sunday evening, shipped out monday at 8am, got it on tuesday.

I usually use Yahoo shoppin' search and compare prices I find there, along w prices from Wal-Mart and Ebay... Protein I get from Wal-Mart (sometimes) or Vit Shoppe or World when they have specials. Got 2x 5lb chocolate whey containers for like $35 after taxes around the first of the year. 2 for 1 deal.

I order from supplements Canada all the time. They are great to deal w/ and I've never had any problems

Nice bump...

Edit: Why the fuck have you bumped three old as dirt threads? Good threads, nonetheless, but holy shit, just read them.

Dps has been excellent. Also TF supplements has good prices and fast delivery as well.

Western Canadian Costco has a 2kg tub of whey on for 31.99 usually 39.99. In store coupon, just picked up 4 today, never tried the brand but I liked the price.

How about in Australia?

Any AU Sherdoggers know some reputable online retailers for quality supplements?

Thanks in advance

Back