Where to Buy Your Supplements

dont know if its already been said but everyone hating on bodybuilding.com because their prices but i love their reliability and shipping, what i do is just get them to match massnutrition.com s prices on everything, you guys have all seen the internet price match in big red letters on the front of the bbing.com cyberstore
RIGHT?!?!?!

Bman said:
dont know if its already been said but everyone hating on bodybuilding.com because their prices but i love their reliability and shipping, what i do is just get them to match massnutrition.com s prices on everything, you guys have all seen the internet price match in big red letters on the front of the bbing.com cyberstore
RIGHT?!?!?!
No, I didn't see that. They're matching MN on all prices? That means they must have dropped their prices recently.

Hmmm...no, it doesn't look like they're doing that. It's $24.95 for a canister of Muscle Milk at BB.com, but it's $18.50 at Mass Nutrition.

Bodybuilding.com will stay on my list for its selection, but it's definitely not going on top.

Mass Nutrition just took it's sweet ass time with my order. I ordered on the 22nd, and they are JUST NOW shipping it out. No replys to my emails regarding the status of my order, either.

It's not like I ordered some rare shit, just some Controlled Labs Green Bulge and Red Blood.

Madmick said:
No, I didn't see that. They're matching MN on all prices? That means they must have dropped their prices recently.

Hmmm...no, it doesn't look like they're doing that. It's $24.95 for a canister of Muscle Milk at BB.com, but it's $18.50 at Mass Nutrition.

Bodybuilding.com will stay on my list for its selection, but it's definitely not going on top.

If you contact BBing.com they will match it you just have to state the site and price.

Thx for the sites.....Mass Nutrition looks like a solid site :D..with great prices, but as skeet mentioned up there, it seems as if their customer service is lacking and their shipping is slow.

Bman said:
RIGHT?!?!?!

sweet, i'll just show them the Mass Nutrition site and have them match up the prices..consider BB.com has quick reliable shipping/customer service like you said :D. w00t!

skeet said:
Mass Nutrition just took it's sweet ass time with my order. I ordered on the 22nd, and they are JUST NOW shipping it out. No replys to my emails regarding the status of my order, either.

It's not like I ordered some rare shit, just some Controlled Labs Green Bulge and Red Blood.
Thanks, skeet. And thanks, Mackz, I get it now. They don't match prices unless you call them on it.

I've got enough time to change that stuff.

Oh wow, if BB matches MN... that's beastly.

Any onlinestores in EU? Those US shops arent compareble with their 30dollar shipment rates. :(

johnsic said:
Any onlinestores in EU? Those US shops arent compareble with their 30dollar shipment rates. :(

Ian Coe would be the man to ask, since he's a pro fighter that posts here.

If they are only asking 30 bucks to ship overseas, though, that doesn't seem like a whole lot of money to me.

Well I can get Muscle milk for 35euros but I am looking for cheaper alternatives.

TTT.

A few updates. I guess this is version 3.09

mass nutrition is TAKING FOREVER with my order as well. the ordering hotline requires you to leave a message and two of the "in-store" numbers are disconnected or not in service. I really should've ordered from BB with price match or DPS... hope this post reaches folks before they use the wrong site!

Team Dragonfire said:
mass nutrition is TAKING FOREVER with my order as well. the ordering hotline requires you to leave a message and two of the "in-store" numbers are disconnected or not in service. I really should've ordered from BB with price match or DPS... hope this post reaches folks before they use the wrong site!
That's it, they're coming down.

On a different board they have a members appreciation sale going on. Free shipping on anything over 50 bucks. www.nutraplanet.com or net I can't remember.

Attention AM members,
In our ever growing efforts to offer the best service, selection, and value to our customers, NutraPlanet is proud to team up with the AnabolicMinds community as the OFFICIAL AM STORE!

To commence our Grand Opening as the Official AM Store on April 15th, we are offering FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING and DISCOUNTED INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING** from now until the end of the month (Feb 28th)!!!

Team NutraPlanet would like to thank all the AM members for the years of loyalty, dedication, and contributions that earned our rapidly growing success. We are proud to serve in this bodybuilding and fitness community as your premier source for nutritional and sport supplements!

** Free domestic ground & priority mail shipping orders $50 or more
coupon code: AM STORE
Expires: 2/28/07

We have a bodybuilding.com retail store here in town, it is fantastic

vitacost.com really beefed up their sports nutrition selection..

Muscle milk is $19.94 there and i've NEVER had a problem with their service the many times i've ordered there.. =]

shipping from florida to california takes 5 business days MAX on flat rate of $5...

DPS has continued to serve me well. I previously purchased from BulkNutrition, however during the transfer of ownership there were tons of problems there, and in that time period I switched to DPS, and have yet to purchase elsewhere. Also, BN had some issues with their bulk powders that I was not pleased to hear about.

I have also purchased from All The Whey several times in bulk, but was displeased with shipping on each occasion, and the last shipment did not include the free goods promised with the special I selected, despite following exact instructions and leaving a message for the sales associated who would be credited with my order. I did end up receiving that portion of my order a month after the initial order. I will most likely never order from them again.

For real, supersudo? Thanks for the post. Great info.

+1

Back