Where the f--- is the hype, boys?

2e9034019651c720118b246cc612fee7.gif

AGREED!

This fight is pure old school and has violence written all over it!

<{JustBleed}>

That fight will suck and the rest of this card is boring on paper. I'm sorry.

'legends' fights just dont excite me. I'm not completely shitting on the fight, it will be cool etc. but not a major selling point for me personally.

not every fight has to have title implications to be enjoyable, but I at least like to see fighters that I would describe as 'dangerous' or somewhat within their prime.

I just hope niether guy gets seriously hurt. More worried about Nick tbh.

It's two dudes I've heard of, so that's a novelty these days - but above that can't say I'm super bothered. If this was happening in Bellator everyone would be shitting on it for being an old man fight.

hype for a fight between two old men? one of these guys hasn't won a fight in 10 years
c'mon bro
you sound like al bundy clutching the faded glory of his high school football days

NICK FUCKING DIAZ VS ROBBIE FUCKING LAWLER..

It's fucking happenin!!

<{JustBleed}>
<{natewhut}>

<209Bitch>

7MWW.gif

I know most of you are TUF and Conor noobs another lowly scum, and the fighters aint what they used to be.. BUT THIS FIGHT HAS BEEN IN THE MAKING FOR ALMOST 2 DECADES, AND IS GOING TO BE A BANGFEST FOR THE AGES. CAN WE GET SOME HYPE?!

Night Ranger Concert 2.0

You do know the ultimate fighter is 16 years old right? That's hardly being a noob at this point. I want to be hyped but Nick has t won a fight in 10 years and it was bj Penn. This is crazy that this rematch is happening but honestly with Robbie seemingly shot and Nick no clue how he's going to be it's hard to get hyped.

Also a Conor noob has been watching mma for 7-8 years. That's a long time.

Back