Where the f--- is the hype, boys?

It’s cool to finally see the rematch but Nick hasn’t won a fight in 10 yrs and Robbie in about 4…I’ll watch every Robbie fight til he retires, I just hope it’s soon.

I'm not your boy, boy

To stay on topic, though, I'm not sure where my hype is. It's been buried by the work week

I Found it humorous that Nick on Countdown says he thinks Robbie has hardly improved since they first fought, and that he’s gotten lightyears better. Typical Diaz delusion.

Like, dude… Robbie went on a resurgence and became a Champ, while you sat out for a decade smoking reefer and got paid making guest appearances at parties. Haha.

Last edited:
NICK FUCKING DIAZ VS ROBBIE FUCKING LAWLER..

It's fucking happenin!!

<{JustBleed}>
<{natewhut}>

<209Bitch>

7MWW.gif

I know most of you are TUF and Conor noobs another lowly scum, and the fighters aint what they used to be.. BUT THIS FIGHT HAS BEEN IN THE MAKING FOR ALMOST 2 DECADES, AND IS GOING TO BE A BANGFEST FOR THE AGES. CAN WE GET SOME HYPE?!

Honestly I really couldn't care less about it.

In my old baseball days, we would refer to this as Old Timers Day..

I remember watching their first fight live. Thought Robbie had it. But damn Nick has a chin.

That ko came out of nowhere.

I doubt it’ll be that good again, but who knows. I ain’t paying for that shit anymore with the Twitter pop ups and homo ads...and shitty Anik/DC

Its an uncle fight and I love uncle fights.

They usually take place at the very end of a family cookout but ill take it any way I can get it.

I just saw the lineup, this card is great! I honestly didn't check until now and I think I might wake up at 2am for the prelims and the MC<Moves>

Wow, so much disrespect in this thread. Honestly didn't expect that.

Keep setting that bar even lower, Sherdoggers.

Well lets see, Nick hasn't fought since 2016, hasn't won since 2011, and he's fighting a guy who has won just once since 2016 and lost 4 in a row. Pretty tough to get real excited about it. I will watch, but it looks more like a Bellator fight than a UFC fight.

The hype is there, just not like it used to be.

It's like when a band gets back together for a tour 40 years later...yeah, it's cool they're back together and you get to see them but the aura and stakes aren't as high and usually their new "material "sucks.

That being said, I'm excited about it!

I’m excited to see Nick back but let’s be honest they stuffed 2 crappy wmma fights on the card so I’m good

Any fans who would actually be into this fight are old af now.

It'll be hype if I get a nap in that day <{titihmm}>

Well lets see, Nick hasn't fought since 2016, hasn't won since 2011, and he's fighting a guy who has won just once since 2016 and lost 4 in a row. Pretty tough to get real excited about it. I will watch, but it looks more like a Bellator fight than a UFC fight.
UFC’s current LHW would get destroyed by Bellator’s LHW. A 42 year Glover old walked through it ffs… Nemkov would make Jan look like the journeyman he once was.

Back