Where the f--- is the hype, boys?

It's an odd fight at an odd time. Nick has been out for ever and Robbie has been on a skid.

Either Robbie gets his mojo back against a guy that has been out for 5 years or Nick gets it done against a guy that has lost 5 of his last 6 fights. The original fight was so long ago that using that as a selling point for most of today's fans would be tough.

If it's a good fight it will be a bonus. I think it comes off better as a wildcard.

I'd like to see Nick win. But I think Robbie takes it.

Its an old man fight, i will still gladly watch dont get me wrong, but there is no hype from me for this fight, but i really want to see Volk lose that belt, so my interest is on that fight.

The hype is back in the late 2000s, not really excited for this at all. Lawler has looked like dog shit as of late.

Personally, I am hyped to see it. I get they are both past their prime. That kind of intrigues me even more cause I think Robby would have ripped Nick's head off 10 years ago. Now the playing field is a bit more even. Hoping Nick wins by Stockton Slap KO!!!!

This is how a real fans supposed to act.

Take notes, all you whiny pussies. Fight is going to be amazing and all your crying can not stop it.

The just bleed Prophet says it will be so.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
<{1-7}>Decisions is often a cause for anger in me :D:D
MarioYamasaki-Reproducao-Twitter-MarioYamasaki-620x484-620x484.jpg

Remember what Chuck looked like in Liddell vs Tito III. I suspect Diaz might look similar.

Would loved to have seen this re-match around 7 odd years ago when Lawler was making his ascent during his comeback. Not sure what it will be now, but I’ll be tuning in. The original is one of the most iconic fights of that period of UFC to me. Still so so crazy how Diaz KO’d him like that

I Found it humorous that Nick on Countdown says he thinks Robbie has hardly improved since they first fought, and that he’s gotten lightyears better. Typical Diaz delusion.

Like, dude… Robbie went on a resurgence and became a Champ, while you sat out for a decade smoking reefer and got paid making guest appearances at parties. Haha.

to be fair, Nick was SF champ and defended a few times while Robbie got choked out by Jake.

I just hope it doesn’t underperform. I’m excited though.

For some reason I kept thinking this as in November. HYPE.

Remember the build up to this one? Paul Daley cracked me up so hard when he tried to like lunge at him at the weigh ins.

It could be fun. But Robbie looks way past his prime and fights passive now. Nick hasn't won a fight in 10 years, and hardly did anything but stand there in his last three fights. Maybe they will both go back to having that killer instinct they had years ago, or maybe they fight like their last few fights and its terrible

I think the fight was provocative several years ago when Nick was either still in the game or was recently on the fence while Robbie a top dog in the division. Robbie is a bit worn, but Nick has been out the game for years and could look like a joke. This fight, while still a bit interesting, doesn't quite have the same sting that it use to have.

Sorry to say that USADA hasnt been kind to Robbie and Nick looks way out of shape. I'm sure they'll both try to throw down though.

NICK FUCKING DIAZ VS ROBBIE FUCKING LAWLER..

It's fucking happenin!!

<{JustBleed}>
<{natewhut}>

<209Bitch>

7MWW.gif

I know most of you are TUF and Conor noobs another lowly scum, and the fighters aint what they used to be.. BUT THIS FIGHT HAS BEEN IN THE MAKING FOR ALMOST 2 DECADES, AND IS GOING TO BE A BANGFEST FOR THE AGES. CAN WE GET SOME HYPE?!

nope, sorry, too busy making threads about how there are too many fights and fakenewsman is GOAT after 4 defenses.

Back