Where should Conor be ranked if he KO's Cowboy in 1 minute?

come on mate... this doesn't make sense, we are talking about LW rankings, Canon fought Poirier at FW, this is why is it irrelevant. Tony fought RDA at LW this is why is this relevant. It doesn't matter where the fighters now are, at the time of the fight one was FW and the other LW.
Stop comparing Tony with Conron, the one is undefeated since 12 fight in the baddest division and the other is... a big mouth that needs to prove himself.

Does someone believe that Corman can go 12 fights win Streak at LW... can he past Barboza or Da Bronx, Lee, Gaethje or even Felder, Hooker or Gillespie, Islam???
To be fair, Tony isn’t fighting that murders row either. He fought Lee and Barboza and I think Conor certainly would have beat them years ago when Tony did it.

Cowboy isn't ranked at WW. Maybe if we are being nice he can enter the top15 but he shouldn't.

What does knocking out anybody have to do with your ranking? If you go to a decision do you then lose your ranking..?

A super quick knockout looks great, but I think there’s a more of a fluke feeling when that happens. End of round 1 or round 2 would be more impressive (if he is piecing cowboy up the whole time)

I still have cowboy winning

1. Khabib
2. Tony
3. Gaethje
4. Conor

Seems realistic.

Don't be surprised if Cowboy suddenly shoots up in ranking before the Conor fight.

This is the kinda dumb post from a Conor hater that's always good to point out when people think it's the Conor fans that are ridiculous.

The current top 5 already are

1. Ferguson
2. Poirier
3. Gaethje
4. Conor
5. Cowboy

How is Cowboy supposed to move up? Ferguson and Geathje already beat him, Poirier is the former interim champ and with the better recent results, and you can't put him ahead of Conor for your nefarious scheme without downplaying Conor.

And if you'd even been paying attention to the rankings you'd know that Conor was #3 before this current iteration of rankings and then was ranked DOWN to #4. If the goal is to make Conor look better then why'd he get swapped with Gaethje?

This is the kinda dumb post from a Conor hater that's always good to point out when people think it's the Conor fans that are ridiculous.

The current top 5 already are

1. Ferguson
2. Poirier
3. Gaethje
4. Conor
5. Cowboy

How is Cowboy supposed to move up? Ferguson and Geathje already beat him, Poirier is the former interim champ and with the better recent results, and you can't put him ahead of Conor for your nefarious scheme without downplaying Conor.

And if you'd even been paying attention to the rankings you'd know that Conor was #3 before this current iteration of rankings and then was ranked DOWN to #4. If the goal is to make Conor look better then why'd he get swapped with Gaethje?
If Cowboy were to win then I would agree to top 5 . If he loses to Conor that would be 3 losses in a row and his claim to fame is beating Al who isn’t a top 10. Most other websites list Cowboy as number 9. I love Cowboy but I do not feel is still a top 10 if he loses and certainly not top 5 where he was before his last 2 losses.

Conor doesn't need a rank. He commands the draw, the money, the fans, and thats more powerful than any stupid rank.

Lol at UFC artificially ranking cowboys in the top 5 so the UFC brass can go "look he beat a top 5 fighter he's next in line" :rolleyes:

He's fighting an unranked opponent at 170lbs.....

I don't see any ranking of any significance if he wins in any manner.

Hilariously enough, Dana will try an convince you that means he should be next in line for a title shot at 155....

This isn't a sport....

Back