Where should Conor be ranked if he KO's Cowboy in 1 minute?

This win should not improve his standing but knowing Dana and the UFC they will somehow rank him above Khabib.

If Conor should KO Cowboy in 1 minute of round one where should he be ranked ? If Cowboy is Tony's best win in several years isn't KTFO of Cowboy faster and a win over a even higher ranked Dustin worth more? Technically this fight isn't even at 155 so should he be ranked at WW instead ? I don't honestly know the answer. I also don't know if he beats Cowboy but I do think it is a interesting question. What is your opinion?
Maybe #11 at WW. Not ranked at LW.

Beating a washed up Cowboy in any fashion changes nothing about how Conor ranks. If Conor loses though, he's a joke.
Man, I might be the biggest Conor "hater" here but that simply isn't true, Cowboy is hit and miss now a days but he still has all the tools to beat almost anyone on any given night and honestly, I expect Cowboy to win if he comes in motivated and on his game.

Man, I might be the biggest Conor "hater" here but that simply isn't true, Cowboy is hit and miss now a days but he still has all the tools to beat almost anyone on any given night and honestly, I expect Cowboy to win if he comes in motivated and on his game.
I believe Cowboy has a good shot at 170 but no shot at 155. We will see in a few days.

Back