Where Izzy’s big mouth at???

helax. he just gave the biggest beat down to that brazlian pretty boy and butt fucked him after.

he can be quiet for a while. didnt he call out jan recently??

Probably relaxed since he's got a lot of work to do training for Jan and he probably has gotten bored of Jon at this point since Jon isn't really focusing on him and whining about Khabib instead.

Both should be glad that Khabib fights at LW and not at LHW since P4P wise Izzy vs Khabib may not even be a decent fight.

Probably relaxed since he's got a lot of work to do training for Jan and he probably has gotten bored of Jon at this point since Jon isn't really focusing on him and whining about Khabib instead.

Both should be glad that Khabib fights at LW and not at LHW since P4P wise Izzy vs Khabib may not even be a decent fight.

Lol yeah in the P4P world that bout could be intriguing. But in the reality (you know, the real world), the outcome is pretty clear.

Izzy fights often, defends titles and is exciting

He talks trash, but I don't think he is a bad kid really

I'm actually a fan of the guy now

yeah cos u both PED bros too

(I’m KIDDING I’M KIDDING!!)

srs tho yea I get that, and OP was sincere as well as outrageous - I am wondering about both of those things

yeah cos u both PED bros too

(I’m KIDDING I’M KIDDING!!)

srs tho yea I get that, and OP was sincere as well as outrageous - I am wondering about both of those things

Fake Irish, steroid using Muslim

Back to prison (not that you were, but I like to think of you as a dangerous drug dealer lol)

<3>

I still haven't used steroids in a long time

With this pandemic, I have been more focused on keeping fit

New year, I'm going on lol

Hes staying in Vegas right now, hes been training at PI. Supposedly he wants Jan in March but if he does do that then he is completely ducking jones lol. I really dont think he wants to fight Jon he knows it’s dangerous, Jan is much more beatable
Jon is a much less dangerous fight than Jan who can KO you stiff with one punch while Jon can't even finish Anthony Smith without his steroids.

Fake Irish, steroid using Muslim

Back to prison (not that you were, but I like to think of you as a dangerous drug dealer lol)

<3>

I still haven't used steroids in a long time

With this pandemic, I have been more focused on keeping fit

New year, I'm going on lol

{<redford}

Izzy talks: gets blasted by idiots.

Izzy doesn't talk: gets blasted by idiots.

Rent free.

He is usually so vocal.

we keen to know:

A. How’s your titties? Going or growing?

B. Your call-out was accepted by Jan so why radio silent now boi???
He doesn’t talk unless you talk shit to him. Jan has been respectful so Izzy will keep it respectful.

If I'm a Muslim I would be beheaded

I drink, lust, sometimes do drugs and genuinely a bad man!

FFS I should be a conor fan, we have a lot in common lol

lol

true dat true dat

Me too for a long time

But these days I am trying my best to be a better man. Maybe I should embrace the pure lifestyle Khabib lives?

haha we have talked ourselves into bizarro world of opposites

<Goldie11>

Lol yeah in the P4P world that bout could be intriguing. But in the reality (you know, the real world), the outcome is pretty clear.
But then P4P always exists in the fight game + boxing so it's worth a mention. Not to mention a fighter with a dominant skillset like Khabib has showcased would still end up being one of the greats in any weight class (depends on the types of fighters that make up the specific weight class though).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back