Where Izzy’s big mouth at???

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He is usually so vocal.

we keen to know:

A. How’s your titties? Going or growing?

B. Your call-out was accepted by Jan so why radio silent now boi???

Edit:
Thank this thread for the announcement today. You’re welcome! YOU’RE ALL WELCOME!!!

Last edited:
Obviously you don’t have kids, he’s probably busy being productive and raising his kid. Last I heard they were looking into formula as Israel is getting sensitive about the online bullying.

His big mouth is busy

giphy.gif

Most likely working with the UFC to decide whether or not to fight Whitaker again, go straight for the LHW belt, or see if Jon is going to stop his bulking and fight him. Once they've all decided what will work best, then they'll have Izzy go call out or accept whatever they go with. That's how it works with company people

Hes staying in Vegas right now, hes been training at PI. Supposedly he wants Jan in March but if he does do that then he is completely ducking jones lol. I really dont think he wants to fight Jon he knows it’s dangerous, Jan is much more beatable

I love how Israel and Jon both narced on each other for using steroids in their twitter beef. THat pretty much says it all. Lot of sexual tension between those two,

Hes staying in Vegas right now, hes been training at PI. Supposedly he wants Jan in March but if he does do that then he is completely ducking jones lol. I really dont think he wants to fight Jon he knows it’s dangerous, Jan is much more beatable
He's been saying for well over a year that he wants Jones at IFW, July 2021. His coach also just said last week fighting Jan is the bridge to Jones.

He’s been talking about fighting jones for over a year now. Jones is the one that left the division. Also Fighting the LHW champ is now not enough lol

Do people have a gay fetish for Izzy? its so disturbing and worrying peoples obsession for someone they do not likle

Back