Where Izzy’s big mouth at???

Thank this thread for the announcement today. You’re welcome! YOU’RE ALL WELCOME!!!

Thank this thread for the announcement today. You’re welcome! YOU’RE ALL WELCOME!!!
Yeah except he posted "Champ Squared" yesterday, and people got the hint that he was fighting for 205 championship. was waiting for Dana to announce it not some moron on sherdog who doesn't have a life

Yeah except he posted "Champ Squared" yesterday, and people got the hint that he was fighting for 205 championship. was waiting for Dana to announce it not some moron on sherdog who doesn't have a life

that doesn’t even make sense

They're tight at City Kickboxing. I like it.

If he was a complete cnut he wouldn't fit in at City.and Bateman wouldn't tolerate it.

Despite mouhing off sometimes, he's still humble at heart.

Thats how they roll there, has always been like that.

Do you know them?

yeah I train there. Back in the day in 2009-10 got a blue belt in BJJ, we used to go watch UFC together at whoever had the biggest TV, pretty sure Israel was there a few times.

And been training back this year since feb for a one off MMA fight to see what its like.

Instead of admitting that Izzy did exact opposite to what you were claiming, you now take credit for that? Quite pathetic to say the least.

yeah I train there. Back in the day in 2009-10 got a blue belt in BJJ, we used to go watch UFC together at whoever had the biggest TV, pretty sure Israel was there a few times.

And been training back this year since feb for a one off MMA fight to see what its like.

great bro can you please ask him about his titty?

just ask for us what is happening with them

great bro can you please ask him about his titty?

just ask for us what is happening with them

No ones really talking about and if said "hey Eug about israels titty" I'd probably get a 50 burpess or something

Instead of admitting that Izzy did exact opposite to what you were claiming, you now take credit for that? Quite pathetic to say the least.

eh?

I put the pressure on and Izzy & Dana broke

So do not my underestimate my influence bro

do not judge ME by your own diminutive existence

No ones really talking about and if said "hey Eug about israels titty" I'd probably get a 50 burpess or something

Do it. Slyly record it on your phone.

it will be worth it bro.

50 burpees is nothing

and your name will live on in Sherdog legends for eons

eh?

I put the pressure on and Izzy & Dana broke

So do not my underestimate my influence bro

do not judge ME by your own diminutive existence

Now that you put it this way, maybe you are somebody special. Can you please put pressure on Dana to make Conor vs Fergusson? I will kiss you on the lips if you can make it happen.

Now that you put it this way, maybe you are somebody special. Can you please put pressure on Dana to make Conor vs Fergusson? I will kiss you on the lips if you can make it happen.

leave it with me

giphy.gif
<{Joewithit}> if you who I think you are. Miss ya bruv

But then P4P always exists in the fight game + boxing so it's worth a mention. Not to mention a fighter with a dominant skillset like Khabib has showcased would still end up being one of the greats in any weight class (depends on the types of fighters that make up the specific weight class though).

Would Khabib have the same cardio at 245 lbs ? Doubt it.
Would Khabib have the same strenght at 135 lbs ? Doubt it.

You can't just say that Khabib would be exactitly the same fighters with the same attributes at any weightclass. It's not that simple my friend.

Back