Where is Jones? What goes through his mind right now?

He's in rehab.

The T:E ratio deserves no comment -- he passed all the tests.

The coke requires no comment after what he already said.

So there's no need for him to comment.

Yeah right, you act like he shouldnt have a single thought to say about this hole past week? Lol. He is grounded and cant use social media.

Jones is most likely keeping silent as part of his Public Relations. He will probably do minor rehab to the minimum required to "pet the dog", then Jones will observe the state of affairs, and react accordingly. So long as no other allegations come up, he will be back to "normal" in about a month.

If new elements come up against him during this time, he might take up to a year off to straighten his life out, and get everything together. I bet anything Dana would give him a year without stripping the belt.

What's the problem? It is not that the guards would need to have a MMA fight with him.
They could simply use a stun gun and that's it.

I was thinking they'd have batons, which wouldn't work too well.

Yeah right, you act like he shouldnt have a single thought to say about this hole past week? Lol. He is grounded and cant use social media.

Lol. If you need to believe Jon was punished, you keep on believin.

What's the problem? It is not that the guards would need to have a MMA fight with him.
They could simply use a stun gun and that's it.

16_DongHyunKimUFC114w.jpg

You think this guy could take out the Bones of Jones?

What's there to say? He passed the tests. Obviously they won't let him use social media in rehab.

Are you saying he is not allowed to use phone/online there? I think Dana or his manager grounded him.

When you're in rehab, you get no phone, no twitter, no fucking computer, nothing. He's likely in classes and counseling for 8 hours a day.

When you're in rehab, you get no phone, no twitter, no fucking computer, nothing. He's likely in classes and counseling for 8 hours a day.

Wow, Im suprised if thats the case. Must be hard for him, he must know at least something about whats going on..

He's in rehab.

The T:E ratio deserves no comment -- he passed all the tests.

The coke requires no comment after what he already said.

So there's no need for him to comment.

Yeah, might as well come to the next press conference and pretend it didn't happen. That will probably go over well.

I personally think he should at least have something prepared before someone from the media sticks a mic in his face and expects an explanation. I'm glad you're not doing any P/R work for him because the "Maybe if we ignore it it will just go away" tactic just doesn't work.

Great face for a sport trying to still get sanctioned in certain states.

Yeah, might as well come to the next press conference and pretend it didn't happen. That will probably go over well.

I personally think he should at least have something prepared before someone from the media sticks a mic in his face and expects an explanation. I'm glad you're not doing any P/R work for him because the "Maybe if we ignore it it will just go away" tactic just doesn't work.

What? Where the hell did I say he needs to ignore it?

Like I said, he gets no phone, etc. in rehab. When he comes out, what do you expect him to say? He'll have a standard answer of "I did coke, but regret the mistake and went to rehab to fix it." For the tests, he'll say "I'm clean, didn't take any PEDs and the tests prove that I'm clean."

What else do you want him to say? If he could've talked about the tests debacle, he'd say he's clean and to do the CIR tests to prove it (which they did).

He'll probably release another statement when he comes out then say he doesn't want to talk about it leading up to his next fight and the media will move on to whatever else. This story will blow over soon. After Conor fights everyone will be talking about him again.

What? Where the hell did I say he needs to ignore it?

Like I said, he gets no phone, etc. in rehab. When he comes out, what do you expect him to say? He'll have a standard answer of "I did coke, but regret the mistake and went to rehab to fix it." For the tests, he'll say "I'm clean, didn't take any PEDs and the tests prove that I'm clean."

What else do you want him to say? If he could've talked about the tests debacle, he'd say he's clean and to do the CIR tests to prove it (which they did).

That may work with Dana's hand picked "journalist" pool, but he still has to deal with the TMZ folks and other gotcha journalists, and the taboo of asking about his drug abuse and "rehab" doesn't apply to them.

Jones' mind: Shit, I just got caught. Now what?

fixed

I quit a 300 $ a day habit without rehab (my psychiatrist had me doing weekly blood tests for almost a year, cause he didn't believe me) Jon prolly has a serious problem but if you put your mind to it it's pretty easy to get past. He should get past it purdy easy.

sounds like that cost you more than an average rehab facility. putting "your mind to it" is not usually enough for a real addict. of course he may not be an actual "addict", he might just be a heavy or recreational user that simply got caught.

That may work with Dana's hand picked "journalist" pool, but he still has to deal with the TMZ folks and other gotcha journalists, and the taboo of asking about his drug abuse and "rehab" doesn't apply to them.

hahahahah What?

That works with every journalist. You seem to think he HAS to answer every question.

I'm not sure about his mind, but i can guess what's going through his nose.

Have they said where he is? Is it a Christian rehab place? If so, I'm sure he is doing a fine job of faking his religion to get through it.

As for what he's thinking, he is probably really missing his car, partying and fucking hot bitches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back