Where is Jones? What goes through his mind right now?

Not a single word from him since he went to rehab. Dana grounded him and took his phone? What is he thinking about all of this, cocaine issue, T/E-ratios etc??

Where is Jonathan Jones? :eek:

Likely not concerned about his job . But likely hoping nothing else gets detected that he has likely taken.

He's in rehab, duh.

As far as what's going through his mind:
kv6dAEw.gif

sounds like that cost you more than an average rehab facility. putting "your mind to it" is not usually enough for a real addict. of course he may not be an actual "addict", he might just be a heavy or recreational user that simply got caught.

That's an interesting thought. When I watched the video of Joe Rogan finding out about Jon Jones going to rehab it sounded to me like Joe may have been thinking along the same lines. Of course Joe's a company man so there's some bias there but it raises a good point nonetheless.

Did Jon partake in cocaine while out partying in Brazil and was unlucky enough to get drug tested right after getting back and went to rehab to save face or is Jon an actual addict?

I don't doubt he's partaken in cocaine previous to the Brazil trip but is he truly an addict or a guy who occasionally does a line while out partying? If he is an addict, did that affect his physical prowess? If so, how will he change as a fighter once he's clean (assuming he does actually get clean)?

Disclaimer: I'm not stating an opinion one way or another in this post nor am I a super-Jones fan making excuses for him. I just think it's something interesting to think about.

considering how sensitive he is, hopefully he doesn't have access to a computer/sherdog

Not a single word from him since he went to rehab. Dana grounded him and took his phone? What is he thinking about all of this, cocaine issue, T/E-ratios etc??

Where is Jonathan Jones? :eek:

Currently he is in albuquerque.

According to medical doctors, he could be very happy that his PED masking agents proved to be effective.

He's in rehab.

The T:E ratio deserves no comment -- he passed all the tests.

The coke requires no comment after what he already said.

So there's no need for him to comment.

yeah, T/E ratio so low, not suspicious at all

If he is really in "rehab" he will likely be going through hell right now.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Back