Where is Jones? What goes through his mind right now?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Not a single word from him since he went to rehab. Dana grounded him and took his phone? What is he thinking about all of this, cocaine issue, T/E-ratios etc??

Where is Jonathan Jones? :eek:

dude
he's in rehab.

He is probably blitzed out of his mind celebrating his win.

celebrehab_281x211.jpg

Regardless of Dana's constant declarations re: Ronda = greatest superstar ever and ever, Jon Jones probably knows he's the UFC's biggest PPV draw, so he's probably not sweating anything and knows he'll get through this just fine.

Somewhere trying to not sniff the devils dandruff, and being holier than thou

He's in rehab.

The T:E ratio deserves no comment -- he passed all the tests.

The coke requires no comment after what he already said.

So there's no need for him to comment.

Hopefully he realizes his mistakes an gets his act together

I don't think rehab is a place they let you access Twitter. I wonder what would happen if he tried to break out. Can you imagine being the security guards they call in to try to stop Jon Jones from leaving somewhere he doesn't want to be?

right now his mind is probably something like this

coke
coke
coke
coke
coke
coke

He is probably fucking some hookers now, he knows that his position in the UFC is not in any danger so he does not give a fuck.

He just has to wait some weeks until people begin forgetting about all this.

As someone who's been to rehab I can say he's probably thinking about how much he wants to get wasted right now

He's in rehab to protect his image. He's probably counting down the days before he can relax and have a beer

Rehab, he'll back in no time and proceed to piss off haters by whooping ass.

Somewhere sniffing the devils dandruff, and being holier than thou

fixed

I quit a 300 $ a day habit without rehab (my psychiatrist had me doing weekly blood tests for almost a year, cause he didn't believe me) Jon prolly has a serious problem but if you put your mind to it it's pretty easy to get past. He should get past it purdy easy.

Last edited:
. Can you imagine being the security guards they call in to try to stop Jon Jones from leaving somewhere he doesn't want to be?

What's the problem? It is not that the guards would need to have a MMA fight with him.
They could simply use a stun gun and that's it.

Back