Where do you stand on the Free Brittany movement? Update (New Brittany pic)

There is no life in her eyes, like she is now a soulless husk.
Only made her hotter IMO. Like she makes constant regrettable decisions and she's numb to the consequences of everything.

I bet her kids are so proud.

At this point, does it even matter what she posts on IG anymore?

When your mom was a teen sex symbol and then had one of the most epic meltdowns ever registered, nude pictures are just a blip on the radar.

images

Yup. Average face if that. @$$ is below average. Boobs (fake) to small. Current Brittany looks like she's on drugs.

You're standards are pretty low dude. I'm not the only one on the thread who thinks this lol.

Maybe I am just nostalgic. For me, prime Britney was outrageously hot, and I find that trainwreck, 40 Y-O Britney is a pretty decently aged version of prime Britney.

I am surprised that the bewbs are fake though they look real and good to me.

Sorry if my standards are not up to your standards but I live in a place with good-looking wimenz and Britney is absolutely in top 25% of the female population. But whatever floats your boat.

Damn she looks absolutely deranged in her Instagram posts. As others have said, her eyes look absolutely batshit crazy.

she really does look like her body and mind has a lot of City miles

She got screwed for a bunch of years. But her kids being left in Their dads custody was the best thing for them imo.

Her dancing on Instagram is so crap but I cant look away its like a washed up cheerleader on bath salts. Or she walks through the same room in ten different outfits with the exact same look on her face.

At this point, does it even matter what she posts on IG anymore?

When your mom was a teen sex symbol and then had one of the most epic meltdowns ever registered, nude pictures are just a blip on the radar.

images

Wood

4235BFC2-9B8E-4AC1-8F97-5D8D91278746.jpeg Same people disgusted at her shaved head period are the same ones that fawn over Namjunas in the heavies.

Back