Where are you from / At

I was in Lahaina during Halloween. This is on Front Street where locals an tourists congregate.

halloween1.jpg
I was on Hollywood Blvd, which they block off on Halloween (no motor traffic), and craziness ensues.
Also I was on a lot of acid at the time.

I've lived on the north shore of Massachusetts my whole life. Been in Gloucester for 20 years now

English (I'm be happier just being a Londoner if there were London passports available).
Fuck the rest of the UK and anywhere my relatives used to live but left because it was shit.
Lmao London is 90% shithole.

From Moscow, Russia. I have studied in California for 4 years; lived in St. Petersburg and now back in Moscow. But I think I will relocate to America, or even the UK somewhere when my studies have finished.

Born and raised in Ukraine. Now a Canadian citizen. Can’t see myself moving from Canada anytime soon as it’s a pretty sweet gig.

Born in Denver
Grew up traveling betwix Denver and Dukes city

Now I live in Jiangxi China and travel frequently to Zhejiang and Shanghai (so basically the eastern area)

From Moscow, Russia. I have studied in California for 4 years; lived in St. Petersburg and now back in Moscow. But I think I will relocate to America, or even the UK somewhere when my studies have finished.
How’s living growing up in Moscow & St. Petersburg?
Which city do you prefer?
Someday Id like to visit Moscow &/or St Petersburg some day as a tourist.
Not any time soon, but someday.
I have a few old friends from east coast from both cities.

Last edited:
Born in New Haven CT, raised and live in the southeastern most section of the state. Never lived anywhere other than short stints in RI and southwestern CT. Love the area but exploring job opportunities elsewhere.

Born in Atlanta, Georgia. Live in Bogota, Colombia. Will move to Mexico for a bit and then somewhere back in the US after.

How’s living growing up in Moscow & St. Petersburg?
Which city do you prefer?
Someday Id like to visit Moscow &/or St Petersburg some day as a tourist.
Not any time soon, but someday.
I have a few old friends from east coast from both cities.
I like Moscow more, because it is more metropolitan and everything is there. I wouldn't say no to living in St. Petersburg again; although, I didn't have as much fun over there. It does help if your family have money, though. It is Russia, and sometimes you need to get away to avoid the dusk and gloomy cities - especially in Winter.

I would recommend going to Moscow and St. Petersburg in the summer, but only Moscow in the winter - St. Petersburg's winter sucks and isn't nearly as lively as Moscow's - especially around New Year.

Born in Bosnia, living in Münich, Germany. Also have lived 17 years in Italy.

Back