Where are you from / At

The heat and humidity combined is deadly. I've seen tourists not used to it keel over walking around in the French Quarter. It's best to avoid coming to NOLA between June through September.

1-214.jpg
Same with Arizona! October/November is nice. They have their state fair in October because the summer months are too brutal.

A bunch of them didn't turn up on that search and yeah it's still there. It's called The Cash Nightclub & Lounge now. It's gotten better I guess, I don't think it would instantly destroy most people's lives as was the case when I was in high school. Unless your fam is shit, which mine is but whatever. This was my district's rep from 2012-2018 (now a Senator). :D She's really personable and fun to be around.

Freshly elected to the Senate, Rep. Kyrsten Sinema represents a slew of “firsts.” She will be Arizona’s first female Senator. She was the first openly bisexual person elected to Congress and carries that first with her to the Senate. She was the first person sent to Congress to claim no religion. After winning her congressional seat in 2012, she was sworn in on the Constitution, forgoing the Bible.

<Huh2>

^ This dude, rofl.

Yeah, I remember watching that election closely, I was happy (and surprised) that she won the senate seat.
When I was in high school, it was absolutely miserable for anyone who was different (I graduated in ‘96). Seems like things are slowly getting better.

Grew up in Central MA, m9ved to strong island, ny I. Collelege, moved to New Bedford MA, then up to NH, next I'm moving to MA again once the house is purchased.

I am a Filipenis!

Currently in Philippine Islands province of the peoples republic of China Virus

Born in Trondheim, Norway, living in the mountains of NC, USA.

I'm Irish in Ireland. My father is Irish in Ireland. My grandfather was Irish in Ireland. My great-grandfather was Irish in Ireland.......... you get the general idea.

Not true though is it.
Your great-grandfather was Irish in Great Britain.

English (I'm be happier just being a Londoner if there were London passports available).
Fuck the rest of the UK and anywhere my relatives used to live but left because it was shit.

born and raised in la jolla,ca
2nd half my life was/is spent in encinitas, ca

Not true though is it.
Your great-grandfather was Irish in Great Britain.

Great Britain only came about in 1922. Time to scrub up on your history.

He was on Irish soil.

Shall we go back to Roman Britain.........

Italian from father’s side, German from mother’s, born in Argentina, living in the US most of my life. I’m cultured AF!

Born and raised in Hawaii. Been living in Northern California for the past 16 years.

Why is it so fucking cold in the middle of Summer? I went in July one time dressed and packed like it was spring break or some shit: big mistake. I thought I was gonna lose my toes from frost bite. I don't know if Mark Twain actually said this, but it's damn accurate. <45>

“The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.”

Do you work near Pudong? I feel like Shanghai has constructed arguably the most simultaneously elegant and imposing skyline in the world. Each one of the centerpiece 420+M 'scrapers is a modern architectural masterpiece IMO. Cyberpunk HK is damn difficult to topple, the high rise apartments are fugly tho.

Late reply, sorry.

I live in Puxi, right by this

golden-jing-temple-shanghai-china-buddhist-west-nanjing-road-district-where-located-named-70109223.jpg

Yeah it’s very metropolitan and futuristic (not as much as Tokyo imo) but after a while is just another place to live and work. Although I’d never live in HK.

Currently in Rockwell Makati;
19-Rockwell-Christmas.+Justin-James-Wright-Philippine-Photography.+Philippine-Fine-Art-Photography-Philippines.+Manila-Fine-Art-Photography-Manila.+Philippine-Photography-Philippines.+Manila-Photography-Manila.+Philippine-Travel-Photography-Philippines.+Philippine-Images.+Manila-Images.+Philippine-Photos.+Manila-Photos+.jpg

Grew up/Raised in Kansas City area.
Worked primarily on East Coast;

Last edited:
Same with Arizona! October/November is nice. They have their state fair in October because the summer months are too brutal.

October thru April is the best months to come here. Halloween is insane in NOLA.

halloween-in-the-french-quarter-new-orleans-la-louisiana-toby-mcguire.jpg

My lineage is 75% English 25% Irish. I was born & raised in Buffalo, NY. I lived in that area for my entire life before my wife & I relocated to Sedona, Arizona last July.

Back