When You Try And Go Alpha But The Other Guy Is More Alpha

Timurd123

Andy Hug Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I like Connor, I like his style, his skills, his athleticism and his silly trash talk

But when he jumped over the cage and tried to act crazyman psycho and get in Aldo's face

Jose had his hands down, didnt flinch, and looked about as threatened by Connor's act as he is by the guy handing him a burger at McDonalds

Aldo seemed to be enjoying that all

Why would he find a silly Leprechaun intimidating when he's got a bunch of Wanderlei Silvas trying to take his wallet in Brazil everyday?

I like Connor, I like his style, his skills, his athleticism and his silly trash talk

But when he jumped over the cage and tried to act crazyman psycho and get in Aldo's face

Jose had his hands down, didnt flinch, and looked about as threatened by Connor's act as he is by the guy handing him a burger at McDonalds

because he expected it. he knew nothing would happen
there was no uncertainty in his mind that he would need to throw his hands up, dummy.

Irish guys don't really want to fight, they just think they have to.

Like jds walking across cage a getting in cain's face

Aldo is from the favelas of brazil. LOL what did you expect?

There's no such thing as alpha, once you get to 22/23 and bills start arriving in your door, you'll realise that your brain cancels out silly notions like that.

FIGHTPLAY_ufc-500x332.jpg

ufc118_gabe_ruediger_weight_cut-27_medium.jpg

tumblr_mbaifjxRGr1ry1rm7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mbaifjxRGr1ry1rm7o3_250.gif

iw0p6h.jpg

Aldo legitimately looked like he was enjoying the show and was entertained.

Aldo probably loves that Conor is going to sell this fight all by himself and make them both a ton of money.

Aldo is definitely a boss. He is one cold motherfucker.

Conor made sure to give security plenty of time to get there before trying to get in Aldo's face. Conor is legit but is act is weak, and too scripted.

What did you expect aldo to do? Act scared, or get all upset. No matter who the guy was, he'd do exactly what aldo did. Be cool and smile. What else can you do.. Aldo knew the security wasn't going to allow them to fight. so he knew he would be calm and cool. And we will see who's more alpha.

And the new............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bno
Back