When will Yusuf “Borz” Raisov be headed to the UFC?

Aca fighters aren't cans.

Aca is one of the best and most regarded orgs in Russia, calling its fighters cans because they don't fight in the UFC is just dumb.

They're not, but Raisov hasn't been fighting against the higher ranked LWs lately. Kind of fighting middle of the pack LWs there. I don't see how bringing him to the UFC would be a priority above AAA if you had that option.

Because Kadyrov uses ACA to wash down his criminal acts. He wants to put on a front and pretend he's a good guy to the face of the world.

An MMA org is not the best way to present yourself as a good guy lol.

Kadyrov is bored, has nothing to do, and hence decided to play Dana White in MMA.

They're not, but Raisov hasn't been fighting against the higher ranked LWs lately. Kind of fighting middle of the pack LWs there. I don't see how bringing him to the UFC would be a priority above AAA if you had that option.
aight, understood. just stop signing brok weaver and roosevelt roberts type fighters. y'know what i mean?

aight, understood. just stop signing brok weaver and roosevelt roberts type fighters. y'know what i mean?

I think Raisov and Roberts would be a competitive fight.

I think he'd beat Weaver though, Weaver sucks.

I love how every second chechen fighter is nicknamed Borz btw.

He looks like George st-pierre with red-beard

a decision mashine looking good against 20-10 guys and failing overcome better fighters... no thanks!

Why? 90% of those Russian guys are super boring personalities. People like to have people who speak out, speak English and have character.

a decision mashine looking good against 20-10 guys and failing overcome better fighters... no thanks!

Abdul Aziz Abdulvakhabov is the guy they should get, though I'm not sure he wants to leave ACA. He'd do absolutely fine against good level UFC competition imo.

I think the appeal is Russia being a (somewhat) Western country that has native MMA talent/their own wrestling culture. No other Western country except the US has that.

Poland does.

He looks good but I'm not as impressed with him as Chimaev or when I first saw Khabib.

Back