When will Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov be administered?

You were asked a very simple question: define the claim you've made. The fact that you can't even define your own claim shows that you're just spewing random nonsense you don't even understand yourself with your sole intent being having an "argument" for the sake of an "argument".

And then you accuse me of "spinning" something when you can't even tell me what your claim means.
View attachment 620301
like you don't have the ability to look up the definition of unprofessionalism. It is not my definition. The word has an accepted meaning. That is how language and communication work. If that word is above your comprehension level, lmk and I will simplify things in the future.

I did give you an example of how he was unprofessional. You chose to divert and deflect instead of just accepting the truth.

like you don't have the ability to look up the definition of unprofessionalism. It is not my definition. The word has an accepted meaning. That is how language and communication work. If that word is above your comprehension level, lmk and I will simplify things in the future.

I did give you an example of how he was unprofessional. You chose to divert and deflect instead of just accepting the truth.

The accepted definition isn't good enough for him. He needs you to spell out exactly what YOU think it means so he can try to nitpick it to death and avoid the broader implications.

This tactic is laughable...but his M.O. nonetheless.

Hopefully they’ll fight in December in Vegas! I’ll be there!

I know bro. Wife is at Church revival all week. Dog was tired of playing fetch yesterday.

Feels like the perfect time to inflate my ego by thumping on the mental midget. ( now I kind of feel bad making that admission)

How long will we still have to wait? Is it another version of Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Is English your first language? Administered is not the right word to use there.

The word has an accepted meaning.
There are multiple definitions. Link the one you think is right, otherwise I'll accept your concession that you have no clue what you're talking about and are just spouting random nonsense without rhyme or reason.

The accepted definition isn't good enough for him. He needs you to spell out exactly what YOU think it means so he can try to nitpick it to death and avoid the broader implications.

No, it's just that when I'm dealing with factually exposed lying pieces of excrement, I need to have their precise statements so that they would not be able to worm their way out of taking responsibility for their words by changing the meaning of their statements on the fly to fit their agenda.

I can feel his anger^^^^.

And...it's awesome.

Hilarious thread. I can already picture how next Sunday plays out:

"(Holloway-Edgar winner) would beat the shit out of Ferguson!" (Same garbage they been saying all along and never happened but somehow this time is not like last time!)

*Hyped fighter gets dismantled in the future by Fergie and is added to his bloody-faced victims collage, or is beaten by an inferior fighter*

*Tiramisu hugger claims how he knew Ferg was gonna win and that win wasn't a big deal anyway*

Same shit another Sunday with another hyped 155er.

Ad nauseam.

I know bro. Wife is at Church revival all week. Dog was tired of playing fetch yesterday.

Feels like the perfect time to inflate my ego by thumping on the mental midget. ( now I kind of feel bad making that admission)
this comment is unprofessional
<41>

No, it's just that when I'm dealing with factually exposed lying pieces of excrement,

Did you say factually exposed lying piece of excrement? The irony of you posting the following bold faced lie in this very thread was not lost on me. It's literally you being a factually incorrect lying piece of shit.

Khabib never pulled out of a title fight with Ferguson. It's 2 pullouts for Khabib vs 3 for Ferguson. #pulloutmerchant

Did you say factually exposed lying piece of excrement? The irony of you posting the following bold faced lie in this very thread was not lost on me. It's literally you being a factually incorrect lying piece of shit.
Interim title != actual title. Now, when are you going to back up your accusations of me making specific claims about Al with some proof, Mr. lying sack of excrement?

You also have this retarded style of "arguing" when you completely ignore the points made in previous posts whenever it suits you and just excrete new nonsense from your mouth, abandoning the thread of conversation. I hope you realize, that every time you do so, you're basically conceding the argument.

@TapMachine , This is how our conversations go.

Your dumb ass: Khabib has a nutritionist now, HE HAS MADE WEIGHT 3 WHOLE TIMES IN A ROW. HE IS A PROFESSIONAL NOW!

Me: So he used to be unprofessional?

Your dumb ass: Define unprofessional you nutsack gargling lying piece of excrement. Unless you give a definition blah, blah, blah.....you blah, blah, lying, blah, blah .......EITHER DEFINE THAT COMMON WORD OR YOU CONCEDE YOUR POINT!

ME: But why? The word has a commonly accepted meaning. You even used the root word of "unprofessional" many times yourself in this thread.

Your dumb ass: That's it. Just like I thought, you couldn't define unprofessional. I win all the internet points blah, blah, blah.......YIPPEE, YEE HAW, HOORAY!!!! I WIN ALL THE INTERNET POINTS! All the untruths and flat out lies I told now become the actual truth because Joshuaace did not define "unprofessional"

Me:<{vega}>

Interim title != actual title. Now, when are you going to back up your accusations of me making specific claims about Al with some proof, Mr. lying sack of excrement?

I'm not the one who claimed how highly you rated Iaquinta. It was someone else that did that. You do know that, don't you. You keep asking me to support claims and accusations I did not even make. (I believe that person also redacted their position, and made an apology).

As far as your post I just quoted. It looks as if you are saying interim titles and actual titles are virtually identical. Is that what you are saying?

As far as your post I just quoted. It looks as if you are saying interim titles and actual titles are virtually identical. Is that what you are saying?
Interim titles and actual titles are not identical in the sense that the champ does not get the same privileges. No one is going to wait for the interim belt holder if he gets injured while actual title holders are given much more leeway when it comes to going inactive without getting stripped. Why? Because the interim title is temporary by definition, it is valid in the interim while the actual champ cannot fight for whatever reason. When it comes to the legitimacy of the belt, both are legit. The fact still stands: Khabib never pulled out of a fight with Ferguson for the actual title. Ferguson missed out on 2 opportunities in a row to fight Khabib for the actual title.

Interim titles and actual titles are not identical in the sense that the champ does not get the same privileges. No one is going to wait for the interim belt holder if he gets injured while actual title holders are given much more leeway when it comes to going inactive without getting stripped. Why? Because the interim title is temporary by definition, it is valid in the interim while the actual champ cannot fight for whatever reason. When it comes to the legitimacy of the belt, both are legit. The fact still stands: Khabib never pulled out of a fight with Ferguson for the actual title. Ferguson missed out on 2 opportunities in a row to fight Khabib for the actual title.

So this is what you meant when you said

"Interim titles = Actual titles"

Explains why you ask for definitions for common words.

Back