When will Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov be administered?

well you cant blame the ufc for being gun shy to book a fight for the 5th time.

it not floyd vs pacman cause the fight been signed 4 others times and for what ever reason it was snake bite 4 other times.

floyd just ducked pacman until pacman was broke and needed the money
I wish the UFC will not make Nurmagomedov vs McGregor II.

You'll have to wait for Ferguson to stop pulling out of title fights with Khabib, like he has done now 2 times in a row (UFC 223, then refusal to fight Max which would have been a guaranteed title shot in favor of fighting Cowboy for no title). Khabib plans on fighting twice this year, so if he defeats Poirier he might be able to defend against Ferguson at the end of this year, unless Ferguson pulls out for the third time in a row.
Nurmagomedov has also withdrawn twice.

Funny how you say that when Khabib has a title defense booked. What's even funnier is the fact that Ferguson is the one who has failed to defend his title, not Khabib.

He is unifying a belt that was created so Khabib did not have to defend his.

If he would have just done the PSA he could have fought Tony at 238.

More justifications for creating interims so champs can go on vacation in 3.....2......1.

The belts really don't mean shit anymore. The UFC has devalued them completely.

The real prize is LW GOAT status. Khabib has to win 2 fights to claim that. Tony only has to win 1. Also looks like Khabib will be going into that fight on the shortest turnaround of his career......if he is a man of his word that is. He kind of played himself there.

See him in December #CSO #Hometeam

Nurmagomedov will not defend twice in half a year.
Barboza - 30 December 2017
Al - 7 April 2018
Conor - 6 October 2018

3 fights in a 9 month period, average of 1 fight per 3 months. Shortest time period between fights - 3 months and 7 days.

Making weight almost kills him.
Kills him as in present tense? Is that why he made weight 3 times in a row with zero medical issues? Making weight improperly is what almost killed him, good thing he has professionals to monitor him now.

Conclusion: you have no clue what you're talking about.

At this point I have all but given up hope, been waiting years and years and yasrs to see this fight. I feel like its not meant to happen, I would be so excited and hyped if it did happen but I would only be excited and interested if I actually see them both their on fight night in the octagon.

He is unifying a belt that was created so Khabib did not have to defend his.
He is unifying a belt that was created so that the division could move forward, a belt that allows other fighters to receive championship level pay and media exposure while the champion is physically incapable of fighting. The only thing you can really blame Khabib for is taking a 3 month voluntary "vacation". The horror!

The belts really don't mean shit anymore.
Actually, they're the only thing that matters. Ask any fighter, that's the answer you're going to get. The one thing that definitely doesn't matter is the opinion of biased retards trying to devalue belts and rankings because the current champion does not fit their narrative.

Kills him as in present tense? Is that why he made weight 3 times in a row with zero medical issues? Making weight improperly is what almost killed him, good thing he has professionals to monitor him now.

Holy shit dude. You are praising him for making weight 3 fights in a row and not being hospitalized.

It's been part of his job since before he came to the UFC. You are easily impressed I see.

No, the belts really don't mean shit. These days we actually create interims so healthy champs don'thave to fight. I'm sure you've heard. Oh, and 158.5

You are praising him
I am stating facts. Facts that destroy the narrative that Khabib "kills himself to make weight". Here are some more facts on the topic: Khabib has never exhibited any symptoms of being drained by the cut. His chin is rock-solid, his gastank is very good considering the physical strain he puts himself under with his wrestling-heavy fighting style. Oh, and he only cut 11lb of water in his last 2 fights (in a sport where people can cut 20lb).

Cope.

I am stating facts. Facts that destroy the narrative that Khabib "kills himself to make weight". Here are some more facts on the topic: Khabib has never exhibited any symptoms of being drained by the cut. His chin is rock-solid, his gastank is very good considering the physical strain he puts himself under with his wrestling-heavy fighting style. Oh, and he only cut 11lb of water in his last 2 fights.

Cope.
Never exhibited symptoms of a cut my ass....he was literally hospitalized.

Al - 7 April 2018
Conor - 6 October 2018

3 fights in a 9 month period, average of 1 fight per 3 months. Shortest time period between fights - 3 months and 7 days.

And also failed making weight.

Yes, simple present (present tense + simple imperfective aspect) can be used to indicate habitual behaviours. Since coming to the UFC, Nurmagomedov has failed to make weight for two times.
1. vs Trujillo (catchweight)
2. vs Ferguson (4 Mar 2017, cancelled)

Al - 7 April 2018
Conor - 6 October 2018

Mate, why are behaving like a cat whose tail is stepped on? Are you suggesting that every time he missed weight he did not have professionals to help him do that? Is that a Schrödinger's professional, so that we don't know if this professional is helping Nurmagomedov until he fails a weight cut?

Moreover, I said that I would say that Nurmagomedov would not DEFEND twice in half a year, and you were arguing by his having fought three fights including one for defending his title in a range of time? What is the logic behind it?

Moreover, did you just pretend to not understand me or did you really not understand me? Since coming to the UFC, Nurmagomedov has only once fought twice in a half calendar year (2013). For other years, he at best fought twice in one calendar year—once every half a year.

This frequency is acceptable, especially for a champion. I see no reason why he should accept fights more frequently as a champion.

Never exhibited symptoms of a cut my ass....he was literally hospitalized.
Obviously, when he made weight. When a fighter fails to make weight then goes on to make weight multiple times in succession without any symptoms, the failure to make weight can only be attributed to systematic errors in his weight cutting routine, assuming the fighter is healthy in all cases. You don't fail to make weight by eating a slice of tiramisu, for example, you fail to make weight because your entire dieting and weight cutting plan was faulty. Systematic errors are fixed by hiring people who actually know what they're doing, which was specifically the case with Khabib.

At this point I don't even understand what you're complaining about when it comes to current day Khabib. He has been making weight multiple times in a row with no medical issues, indicating that the professionals he hired actually know their shit. Where's the problem?

And also failed making weight.

Yes, simple present (present tense + simple imperfective aspect) can be used to indicate habitual behaviours. Since coming to the UFC, Nurmagomedov has failed to make weight for two times.
1. vs Trujillo (catchweight)
2. vs Ferguson (4 Mar 2017, cancelled)
Failed to make weight in the past. Doesn't fail to make weight nowadays for reasons I've already explained. You literally have no argument.

Mate, why are behaving like a cat whose tail is stepped on? Are you suggesting that every time he missed weight he did not have professionals to help him do that? Is that a Schrödinger's professional, so that we don't know if this professional is helping Nurmagomedov until he fails a weight cut?

Moreover, I said that I would say that Nurmagomedov would not DEFEND twice in half a year, and you were arguing by his having fought three fights including one for defending his title in a range of time? What is the logic behind it?

Moreover, did you just pretend to not understand me or did you really not understand me? Since coming to the UFC, Nurmagomedov has only once fought twice in a half calendar year (2013). For other years, he at best fought twice in one calendar year—once every half a year.

This frequency is acceptable, especially for a champion. I see no reason why he should accept fights more frequently as a champion.

Every time Khabib failed to make weight he did not, in fact, have professionals helping him properly. How do I know this? Because he doesn't fail to make weight now and the cut becomes only harder with age. This is proof enough that Khabib's inability to make weight in the past stemmed from improper diet and weight cutting plan, something that has now been fixed as proven by his ability to make weight consistently.

What you've stated about Khabib not being able to defend twice this year is irrelevant garbage, because, first of all, Khabib stated precisely the opposite and, secondly, Khabib has proven that he can actually fight as often as he has stated.

TL;DR: you don't have an argument. Your posts are literal, worthless verbal diarrhea contradicting actual facts.

Somebody has to be scared to fight or somebody is on steroids. I'm pretty sure this fight would break the bank so why hasnt it happened.

@TapMachine

You are celebrating Khabib's professionalism in making weight. It is his job, and has been since he joined the UFC.

What you are really saying is that he used to be unprofessional, and now he is not.

Congratulations on your new found professionalism Khabib, congratulations.

@TapMachine

You are celebrating Khabib's professionalism in making weight. It is his job, and has been since he joined the UFC.

What you are really saying is that he used to be unprofessional, and now he is not.

Congratulations on your new found professionalism Khabib, congratulations.
Define "unprofessionalism". Is it a lack of effort? Or maybe a lack of result? I am 100% sure you're not taking one very important factor into account when making this claim, a factor I've mentioned in other threads multiple times.

Define "unprofessionalism". Is it a lack of effort? Or maybe a lack of result? I am 100% sure you're not taking one very important factor into account when making this claim, a factor I've mentioned in other threads multiple times.

He signed contracts to fight at 155 lb with a 1 lb allowance.

He failed to do that a couple different times, a couple different ways.

Twist it any way you want. He agreed to the terms of the contract in writing. He failed to meet the conditions he agreed to. That is unprofessional, period.

In fact, he has been so unprofessional about making weight, that even his most loyal supporters actually celebrate him making weight like he went above and beyond.

He signed contracts to fight at 155 lb with a 1 lb allowance.

He failed to do that a couple different times, a couple different ways.

Twist it any way you want. He agreed to the terms of the contract in writing. He failed to meet the conditions he agreed to. That is unprofessional, period.

In fact, he has been so unprofessional about making weight, that even his most loyal supporters actually celebrate him making weight like he went above and beyond.
You were asked a very simple question: define the claim you've made. The fact that you can't even define your own claim shows that you're just spewing random nonsense you don't even understand yourself with your sole intent being having an "argument" for the sake of an "argument".

And then you accuse me of "spinning" something when you can't even tell me what your claim means.
NABr7f0.gif

Back