When will Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov be administered?

So this is what you meant when you said

"Interim titles = Actual titles"
Yes? I don't see a contradiction. Both titles are legit, it's just that you can't sit on an interim belt due to its inherently temporary nature.

Yes? I don't see a contradiction. Both titles are legit, it's just that you can't sit on an interim belt due to its inherently temporary nature.

That is not what this symbol "=" means in English. If that's what "equal" meant in English,
You would not have needed a paragraph or two to explain the difference between the "interim" and "actual" titles.

Also explains why communicating with you is so difficult. You actually change the meanings of words to suit you.

That is not what this symbol "=" means in English.
The symbol means equivalence. The titles have equivalent legitimacy and the symbol was used correctly. The champions, however, are not subjected to the same rules. I do not change the meaning of words, you simply choose to interpret my words in ways that fit your narrative while ignoring threads of conversation that do not suit you.

No, it's just that when I'm dealing with factually exposed lying pieces of excrement, I need to have their precise statements so that they would not be able to worm their way out of taking responsibility for their words by changing the meaning of their statements on the fly to fit their agenda.
wow. that's out there. even for you.

The symbol means equivalence. The titles have equivalent legitimacy and the symbol was used correctly. The champions, however, are not subjected to the same rules. I do not change the meaning of words, you simply choose to interpret my words in ways that fit your narrative while ignoring threads of conversation that do not suit you.
Actual title: Allows you to delay defending that title while healthy and justifies the creation of an interim title. = Interim tiltle: Does not allow you to be injured at a UFC obligated appearance without being stripped immediately.

See how those things really aren't the equivalent of one another?

LMAO I just read through the rest of this.

Wow...someone need to tell the little tapper to hit "eject". FFS, he's floundering around so horribly, I almost actually feel bad for him.

wow. that's out there. even for you.
Don't worry, you'll understand once you encounter someone who tries to specifically lie about the content of your posts by making the said content up.

Actual title: Allows you to delay defending that title while healthy and justifies the creation of an interim title. = Interim tiltle: Does not allow you to be injured at a UFC obligated appearance without being stripped immediately.

See how those things really aren't the equivalent of one another?
Actual title: the holder is considered a champion and is obligated to unify his title with the interim champion the moment the said holder is capable of fighting.
Interim title: the holder is considered a champion and is obligated to unify his title with the actual champion the moment the said champion is capable of fighting.

Actual title: if the holder is incapable of defending the title once the unification date is set, he is stripped and the interim champion becomes undisputed.
Interim title: if the holder is incapable of defending the title once the unification date is set, he is stripped and the actual champion becomes undisputed.

Seems equivalent to me. The only difference lies in the fact that the unification date depends on the date the actual champion is capable of returning and is not set by the interim title holder, but this difference stems from the fact the inactivity of the actual champion is a condition for the interim belt to me made in the first place. In this context, the actual champion has a certain privilege, but the titles are quivalent.

the actual champion has a certain privilege, but the titles are quivalent.

LMAO holy shit. No, if one has "a certain privilege" and the other doesn't, then they are by definition not equivalent.

FFS you just keep trying to sell this idiocy, it's amazing. And funny, granted.

How long will we still have to wait? Is it another version of Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Essentially yes it is.

But a better comparison, within the same sport, would be Wanderlei vs Liddell. We will get the fight. But it will be years too late.

Don't worry, you'll understand once you encounter someone who tries to specifically lie about the content of your posts by making the said content up.

Actual title: the holder is considered a champion and is obligated to unify his title with the interim champion the moment the said holder is capable of fighting.
Interim title: the holder is considered a champion and is obligated to unify his title with the actual champion the moment the said champion is capable of fighting.

Actual title: if the holder is incapable of defending the title once the unification date is set, he is stripped and the interim champion becomes undisputed.
Interim title: if the holder is incapable of defending the title once the unification date is set, he is stripped and the actual champion becomes undisputed.

Seems equivalent to me. The only difference lies in the fact that the unification date depends on the date the actual champion is capable of returning and is not set by the interim title holder, but this difference stems from the fact the inactivity of the actual champion is a condition for the interim belt to me made in the first place. In this context, the actual champion has a certain privilege, but the titles are quivalent.
You have called me a liar dozens if not hundreds of times.

I'm calling you on that right now. Prove it, or stop using it.

When I called you a hypocrite, I offered the proof.

When I called you a goal post mover, I offered the proof.

When I called you dishonest, I offered the proof.(this happened today when you claimed Tony had pulled out of 3 fights with Khabib. According to your retarded logic.Turning down the Max fight = pulling out of a fight with Khabib.)

Your turn Princess, offer up your proof of me being dishonest or telling a lie. I'll be waiting, just @ me

You have called me a liar dozens if not hundreds of times.

I'm calling you on that right now. Prove it, or stop using it.

When I called you a hypocrite, I offered the proof.

When I called you a goal post mover, I offered the proof.

When I called you dishonest, I offered the proof.(this happened today when you claimed Tony had pulled out of 3 fights with Khabib. According to your retarded logic.Turning down the Max fight = pulling out of a fight with Khabib.)

Your turn Princess, offer up your proof of me being dishonest or telling a lie. I'll be waiting, just @ me

First of all, your worthless opinions are not proof. Secondly, this particular accusation was not directed at you, but at your butt-buddy, who is a factually proven liar (who never apologized, by the way, so I don't know who you were referring to when you made that comment about someone apologizing to me):

Holy shit you just are amazing at ignoring facts. Truly something special in that area. Lee didn't show signs of really gassing vs Ferg until late in round 2. The same time he did vs Iaquinta.

Delusional for sure. Tell us more about how great Iaquinta is please. I miss that brilliant analysis from you and how you'd favor him over any LW not named Khabib. That was really hilarious stuff, some of your best work.

You however, are no better than the liar himself by blindly believing a liar over someone who demands proof that was never presented.

That only happens to liars and people with mental issues.

Either way, I am sorry for you.

First of all, your worthless opinions are not proof. Secondly, this particular accusation was not directed at you, but at your butt-buddy, who is a factually proven liar (who never apologized, by the way, so I don't know who you were referring to when you made that comment about someone apologizing to me):

You however, are no better than the liar himself by blindly believing a liar over someone who demands proof that was never presented.

Because I'm not going back through your entire shitty post history, and nobody gives a fuck what you "demand" LMAO.

You still gonna ignore this one though LMAO:

"the actual champion has a certain privilege, but the titles are quivalent."

^^^This was your quote, in this thread. If one has a "certain privilege", then they aren't equivalent. Try to wriggle out of that gem, clown. Not surprised you ignored it the first time.

Because I'm not going back through your entire shitty post history, and nobody gives a fuck what you "demand" LMAO.

You still gonna ignore this one though LMAO:

^^^This was your quote, in this thread. If one has a "certain privilege", then they aren't equivalent. Try to wriggle out of that gem, clown. Not surprised you ignored it the first time.

There is no need to search my entire post history. You have provided a direct and specific accusation, which implies that you know the quote at least partially. This should create defined search terms and narrow down the search. Fact is, you have not presented any proof when called out on your bullshit. You are a liar, the value of anything you say that is neither common knowledge or supported by direct proof is zilch.

There is no need to search my entire post history. You have provided a direct and specific accusation, which implies that you know the quote at least partially. This should create defined search terms and narrow down the search. Fact is, you have not presented any proof when called out on your bullshit. You are a liar, the value of anything you say that is neither common knowledge or supported by direct proof is zilch.

And posts can be edited. Why would I give you any benefit of the doubt that you didn't do exactly that? You spew garbage constantly, and once again haven't addressed this gem:

It's from this thread, and it's about as stupid as is possible. Are you going to deny you typed this idiocy? Or just keep ignoring it LMAO?

And posts can be edited. Why would I give you any benefit of the doubt that you didn't do exactly that? You spew garbage constantly, and once again haven't addressed this gem:

It's from this thread, and it's about as stupid as is possible. Are you going to deny you typed this idiocy? Or just keep ignoring it LMAO?
So no proof of your claim? Just another lie about me "editing my posts", which makes you not only a liar, but a systematic liar. And yes, the titles are equivalent, I've already explained why.

The fuck kind of logic are you using. Tony pulled out of a fight with Khabib by refusing the interim interim belt? Is that what you are saying? Why the hell would there even be an interim belt if the Champion is not injured? The UFC had an interim title fight when the "Champion" was healthy! Let that sink in! You are trying to twist shit suggesting Tony avoided Khabib by avoiding Max/Poirier.
Fact is, the uninjured "Champ" was avoiding fighting anyone for as long as he could. You try and divert attention away from this fact.

What Tony did to Pettis terrified Khabib. He literally got himself suspended the same night to avoid that fate himself. You keep suggesting Tony should have had to take the Poirier/Max fight to get to Khabib. Truth is, If Khabib's rule breaking hypocrite ass would have been actively defending his belt, an interim would not even have been necessary. Once Tony won the co-main at 229 there wasn't a logical person anywhere who thought he should fight anyone except the winner of the Main Event. Did you? The fact that changed because Beeb got his self suspended is #1 Bullshit.

I remember the broken hearted look on Conors' face. I remember Pettis broken face.

Ferguson is overrated and Pettis almost finished him.

So no proof of your claim? Just another lie about me "editing my posts", which makes you not only a liar, but a systematic liar. And yes, the titles are equivalent, I've already explained why.

So you did edit your posts? Oh, alright. I mean I thought you may have, but I guess now we know LMAO.

If one has "certain privileges", they by definition aren't equivalent. Even as dumb as you are, that is the simplest of things to understand. Yet, somehow the part of your brain that's there to tell you give up and eject isn't working. You just keep digging.

Back-tracky, wishy-washy, half-ass insincere, pig slop of an apology. You've called me a liar directly dozens of times. This is your admission that you have no evidence to support your slander. And you have the audacity to expect that anyone should prove anything to you.

Apology = @mkess101 conceded he may have remembered your words incorrectly. See how those things are equal? Virtually identical.<Goldie11>

Your credibility is shot here kiddo. May as well post the pron and face the ban hammer like a man.

Back