When was the last time you saw a troll on this site?

Depends on your definition of trolling.

With my definition, there are plenty. People who don't care about a thing one way or the other but will pull in the direction most likely to get a response.

Full on trolls with fabricated stories are rare, but not that rare. This forum has had it's share this year.

TS must be fucking blind. its crawling with trolls
half the mods are former trolls
hell, admins too

Quality trolling takes actual intelligence.
How TF do you expect to see one here among semi-intelligent fellers with light-hearted understanding of humor and heavy-hearted attitude?

The Heavies and WR are full of less than semi-intelligent folk. Stubborn, obstinate, malicious, yet not even close to be considered trolls, imho.

Go post on the heavies
About 60% of these who pretend to have an IQ of 37 are doing it just "for the lulz" and actually are closer to 70, some even 80

What about John wang

far back I remember monstah lobstah, and the vanilla thrilla

there was this dude Vedic in the S&C side of things, and Wisdom I think

It’s been years for me. Now that there’s a report link, they seem to get banned pretty quickly and the thread gets deleted.

The mods usually didn’t delete their threads and comments like 13 years ago. They always seem to delete or Dump a thread that is edgy nowadays though.

Well when was the last time you saw a troll? Were they actually funny? Back in the day, usually the badder a troll was, or the more hell he raised, the more funny and entertaining it was.
Try the War Room.

Back