When was the last time you saw a troll on this site?

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It’s been years for me. Now that there’s a report link, they seem to get banned pretty quickly and the thread gets deleted.

The mods usually didn’t delete their threads and comments like 13 years ago. They always seem to delete or Dump a thread that is edgy nowadays though.

Well when was the last time you saw a troll? Were they actually funny? Back in the day, usually the badder a troll was, or the more hell he raised, the more funny and entertaining it was.

troglodyte >>>

troglodyte.jpg

About three minutes ago. Their methods are much more sophisticated now. I suspect but cant tell 98.3% of the time. If you ever think to yourself no way theyre not really like that are they? Or theres no way in hell they really believe that? Etc. Its probably a troll. Underneath the bridge.

13 years ago trolls were fun because nobody knew what the fuck was going on.

These days your mom is out there trying to "troll" somebody. It's like comedy routines about white people trying to be hip with the rap music. It's stale, you missed the party. Just stop.

Shhhh........ You guys........ Dont...... Move......

I found one..........

Shhhhhhh........

Dont move too fast. Youll scare it away..

rawImage.jpg

Been years. I remember one guy in the heavies years ago challenging another to a fight as they lived near each other. Other guy says sure, let's meet at Park X in 30 mins. Guy goes there, hey where are you, i'm in a yellow tshirt. Other guy says sorry I got a stomach ache, I would have whipped your arse though, fuckin hilarious ha ha.

All day, every day.

I hang out in the Heavies a lot.

The heavies are riddled with trolls.

I have never trolled though.

13 years ago trolls were fun because nobody knew what the fuck was going on.

These days your mom is out there trying to "troll" somebody. It's like comedy routines about white people trying to be hip with the rap music. It's stale, you missed the party. Just stop.

I still miss Donny.

It’s been years for me. Now that there’s a report link, they seem to get banned pretty quickly and the thread gets deleted.

The mods usually didn’t delete their threads and comments like 13 years ago. They always seem to delete or Dump a thread that is edgy nowadays though.

Well when was the last time you saw a troll? Were they actually funny? Back in the day, usually the badder a troll was, or the more hell he raised, the more funny and entertaining it was.
I made my account with the intention of trolling because quickly became a more serious poster lol.

So in another universe, I would've been the troll this site deserved.

Been years. I remember one guy in the heavies years ago challenging another to a fight as they lived near each other. Other guy says sure, let's meet at Park X in 30 mins. Guy goes there, hey where are you, i'm in a yellow tshirt. Other guy says sorry I got a stomach ache, I would have whipped your arse though, fuckin hilarious ha ha.

Sgerdog needs to go back to this

Back