Media "When I'm a legend he's going to be get his d*** sucked from a crack whore"-Adesanya On Being KOd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious that Alex lives rent-free in Izzy's head.

Hope Alex gets a chance to put this guy out again.
So he mentions him once in an interview where he was asked about him and automatically he lives rent-free in his head??

it's not like this type of response is surprising given how Izzy is like and speak

So he mentions him once in an interview where he was asked about him and automatically he lives rent-free in his head??

it's not like this type of response is surprising given how Izzy is like and speak

I was only messing around, Bruz.

Israel wants this fight and he helped make it happy. He did call out Alex during the post fight interview of the stinker with Cannonier.

Honestly, Izzy is lucky he gets to avenge that loss haters keep bringing up. The hype behind Poatan seems legit, but Izzy’s gonna beat him up. It ain’t no K-1.

The correct quote is more along the lines of "...And he's just going to be some guy saying 'I beat this guy' trying to get his dick sucked by a crack whore"

The point is that Izzy had to degrade Alex by saying that Alex will be a nobody hanging out at bars and telling old stories while Adesanya himself is living a great life. He’s trying to cope his insecurity by my making Alex jealous. Alex is a KB champ and fighting for a ufc champ. He is already world famous and a family man.

it’s not about “rent free” since Izzy was asked about it. But the way he answered the question shows that he’s still sore about it.

Hilarious that Alex lives rent-free in Izzy's head.

Hope Alex gets a chance to put this guy out again.

It's nice ufc found a guy that Izy can't bicycle fans into boredom over 5rds.

The timing isn't on. We can give a by on the Romero fight but it is pretty repetitive.

I think Izy has 25min for a gift decision so Alex needs a KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back