Media "When I'm a legend he's going to be get his d*** sucked from a crack whore"-Adesanya On Being KOd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.
typical UFC bush-league crap.

They pulled the same shit with DC and Patrick Cummins... we saw what happened.
I expect the same with Adesanya and this dude. He never fought in MMA... expecting him to beat Israel because he beat him in a kickboxing match is just asinine.

If he wins his debut just throw him in the title fight. It's all rematches and mismatches at mw anyways.

Is there any reason to believe that this Alex guy doesn't get annihilated by the first grappler he fights?

You wanna give my dad a blow job, you're more than welcome.
<JackieThumbsUp>

<{outtahere}>

today I learned you and your dad like to get their schlongs played with by other men

I’m okay on that I’m heterosexual

What does that even mean? How do the two things relate? o_O

Big fail. That guy must be living in his head.

While most guys would prefer something more upscale than a crack whore, it's still getting their dick sucked.

A successful burn would have had that guy sucking dick AS a crack whore. Izzy must have been pretty flustered to have missed the obvious insult like that.

This isn't an opinion. This is flatout denying reality. Adesanya is already a legend even if he never fights again. He has already left his mark on the sport.

As far as what you say about his skills, yes that is your fair opinion. But it seems Adesanya still has a ways to go before he us through so don't count him out. Or do. lol.
Wait, me saying I don’t think he will ever be a legend is not an opinion. And you saying he’s already a legend if he stops (I could not disagree more) is also not an opinion?

Alex's striking does seem like its quite well suited to MMA for me, you compare him to Vakhitov in his last match and he's far less dependant on using the big gloves for a tight high guard.

Wait, me saying I don’t think he will ever be a legend is not an opinion. And you saying he’s already a legend if he stops (I could not disagree more) is also not an opinion?
Right.

For example if I said, "I don't think Jordan was good at basketball."

Is that really an opinion or me just denying reality? It is a fact that Jordan is good at badketball. It is a fact that Adesanya has already made himself a legend in MMA.

Don't get "legend" confused with "GOAT" just because I gave Jordan as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back