Media "When I'm a legend he's going to be get his d*** sucked from a crack whore"-Adesanya On Being KOd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Izzy's a bit jealous of that crack whore

Right.

For example if I said, "I don't think Jordan was good at basketball."

Is that really an opinion or me just denying reality? It is a fact that Jordan is good at badketball. It is a fact that Adesanya has already made himself a legend in MMA.

Don't get "legend" confused with "GOAT" just because I gave Jordan as an example.
I am actually just confused as to how you can think that calling Izzy a legend AND saying he won’t be legend are both statements of fact. If you can’t agree on what an opinion is then there’s no point in proceeding with the conversation. Although I’m starting to suspect that you’re intentionally warping definitions and attempting to rely on personal philosophy because you’re just a huge fan of Adesanya. Either way it’s fine, have a good one.

Adesanya sounds traumatized by Alex. The last time he was face to face with him was when Alex was taunting him running with his face toward's Israel's unconcious face. That's one of the GOAT taunts ever in combat sports and Adesanya the meme tard can never live that down.

What’s different in an mma fight?

Izzy doesn’t do takedowns. His fights are basically kickboxing fights. Small gloves is about it.
He's proabably trained a whole lot more grappling/wrestling than a pure kickboxer who just now decided to cross over in his mid 30s, and Izzy would use that advantage if he were smart.

I am actually just confused as to how you can think that calling Izzy a legend AND saying he won’t be legend are both statements of fact. If you can’t agree on what an opinion is then there’s no point in proceeding with the conversation. Although I’m starting to suspect that you’re intentionally warping definitions and attempting to rely on personal philosophy because you’re just a huge fan of Adesanya. Either way it’s fine, have a good one.
Let's remove Adesanya from the equation. I think our disagreement is really on what actually defines a "legend". Yes you tecnically have an "opinion". But it's irrelevant when it is a matter of FACT, not opinion, that you are wrong.

There are many legenda in MMA who haven't had close to the success that Adesanya has. As I said, I believe you are confused on what makes a legend. Weidman, Romero, Jacare Souza, ALL MMA legends. Hell even Tank Abbott is a legend in the UFC. *Not all legends are created equal*

No idea if Israel is legit that sensitive or he talks mad shit to make the headlines, but he often comes off as TOO extra.

To be honest, Izzy clearly won the 1st fight, got robbed, was beating the crap out of Pereira in the second, and Pereira managed to get a fluke win.
Izzy gonna kill him if they fight again.

Crackwhores need love too, fucking bigot

Sex work is real work

Kinda makes me want to see Izzy's reaction if Pereira rises through the ranks quickly and KTFOs him again lol.

Why do people hate on Izzy so much? He was very honest in that interview.

No idea if Israel is legit that sensitive or he talks mad shit to make the headlines, but he often comes off as TOO extra.

He's a habitual line stepper. I'm all for shit talking and building hype but then there's times where he's said and done stuff that's blatantly in poor taste.

Izzy has serious deep seated sexual issues. It's gonna hurt him in the long run if he doesn't just put on the dress, the lipstick, get a weave and be who he really is.

Izzy still salty they had to get the oxygen to revive him after a very green and a lot worse then now Pereira knocked him almost dead
Congrats you fell for a photoshop. This just exemplifies that nobody on Sherdog has actually watched either fight and only seen the photoshopped image and/or knockout gifs.

Last edited:
Pereira in his head confirmed.

Congrats you fell for a photoshop. This just exemplifies that nobody on Sherdog has actually watched either fight and only seen the photoshopped image and/or knockout gifs.

look what the fuck the doctor is carrying you think they gonna show a fighter just knocked out and needed oxygen in china???
They do that in romania if youre into seeing it, its not a pretty sign and not enjoyable for anyone who is not a sadist.

Its not like its a death its not that uncommon as you may think in certain promotion, fucking funny guy You think I cant tell that 90% from pereira are shitposts.
GTFO bozo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back