when doing Up Right Rows, I get...

rows made my wrists and shoulders feel discomfort/pain even with minimal weight and different size grips.

the first week of school, the weight room "teacher" (using the term loosely) wanted everyone to do rows for a week before he introduced the power clean. but it was my senior year so i told him to leave me the hell alone and i started hitting clean & press. the class was mostly hot girls trying to ease up on their senior year classes and have free time for their homework since they did one lift and quit for the day.

moral of the story, fuck rows, clean & press your bodyweight and then some and try not to stare at the girl doing hammstring curls in tiny freaking short shorts, 5 feet in front of you.

but if you look, and dont throw off your balance, i do think it helps you in the long run. strong mind, strong body. and clean&pressing your bodyweight+ makes you feel like a beast.

beast cleans or discomfort rows?

CarnalSalvation said:
cleans=teh ghey.

Bent over rows and powershrugs=teh sexy
Yes, cleans are gay - while an exercise that involves you bending over and grunting is sooo hetero.

WTF is a powershrug?

How many young women can you offer me for the answer to that question?

CarnalSalvation said:
How many young women can you offer me for the answer to that question?
Offer you young women? you sound like a volcano

CarnalSalvation said:
I am. I must be appeased with young south american virgins.

*pushes virgin into fiery abyss*

power shrugs use your legs so you can use a more cock diesel weight and really blastomatize your traps.

*apologizes for the virgin being a yooper*

rEmY said:
*pushes virgin into fiery abyss*

power shrugs use your legs so you can use a more cock diesel weight and really blastomatize your traps.

*apologizes for the virgin being a yooper*

link please,

i tried that high pull shit and it made me hella tired

pain in both shoulders when I do these, shrugs and bent over rows are the shit!

Back