When does WMMA become interesting?

Stack the card up with WMMA and see how much you enjoy that. Top to bottom.
you mean like Invicta? Ive watched multiple invicta cards.... they are actually pretty good, really well paced. no breaks... constant fights

you mean like Invicta? Ive watched multiple invicta cards.... they are actually pretty good, really well paced. no breaks... constant fights

lacks technique, lacks fight IQ, lacks athleticism, lacks speed, lacks power, lacks precision

Product is much different.

The women are usually swinging for the fence. They come to bang. I don't care if the technique isn't the best - as long as they fight. I enjoy it. Hespek.

Hating on WMMA is so 2012.

<33>
I completely agree and technical aspects have improved a lot faster then men's MMA. It's also doing something that no other sport been able to do raise the profile of woman in professional sports. You think WME bought the UFC just because of men's MMA.

lacks technique, lacks fight IQ, lacks athleticism, lacks speed, lacks power, lacks precision

Product is much different.
not all of them, theres just a smaller talent pool..... you are just being silly

Are any of you like me and watch WMMA just for the hell of it as long as it involves high-profile women?

Like as an MMA fan you're just plain curious about what would happen in a matchup between two strong gals, school-yard style, like if your girlfriend/wife got into it with another female.

I know hardly any of you watch it for the skillful displays or feats of strength.

I think it was like that a few years ago but now it has evolved.

Back