When does WMMA become interesting?

My HS JV girls BB team was 100-0. They didn't lose for years. They played against the JV boys team and they lost like 100-20 haha

The girl's Varsity team at my school also was good. They made the state finals in their division in California and played in Arco Arena. Their coach let me play in a scrimmage against the starters to emulate a girl who was supposed to be fast. I shut down their entire team with a one man press. I stole almost every pass and blocked every shot anyone took around me. I had to dial it back to like 50% to properly emulate the girl the coach was worried about. Women are not men. lol.

Hell, when I ran track I set up and ran the 400M hurdles (we normally did 300M) and my coach timed me. My time would have gotten me a silver medal against women in the Olympics. I ran that lap in flats (no spikes) on a DG dirt track. lol.

Ever hear of Brittney Griner?

griner11.jpg

giphy.gif
Once in a lifetime athlete

When women fighters begin training martial arts at the same early age men do.
Sara McMann, an Olympic silver medalist, wrestled for the first time in her life at 18.

For rerfence, Cormier, Askren, Coleman, Henderson, Lindland, etc all started when they were 13 and younger.

If you ever wanted to know why there is such a skill disparity between men's MMA and women's MMA, that's the reason. They start significantly later.

WMMA will become more entertaining as more girls get into it. I don't like Ronda as a person, but there's a lot more girls nowadays who are into fighting because of her. I like anything that expands the sport of MMA.

I don't watch it at all.

WMMA will never become majorly popular while Ultimate Surrender exists
latest

When women fighters begin training martial arts at the same early age men do.
Sara McMann, an Olympic silver medalist, wrestled for the first time in her life at 18.

For rerfence, Cormier, Askren, Coleman, Henderson, Lindland, etc all started when they were 13 and younger.

If you ever wanted to know why there is such a skill disparity between men's MMA and women's MMA, that's the reason. They start significantly later.

You have a point, though I don't expect them to be able to fully execute the movesets of elite male fighters.

It'd be great to have a bunch of Shevchenko, McMann, Holm types who go for the kill.

When the nipple makes its first appearance.

what do you mean "when does it get interesting"? when does MMA get interesting to you?

its not meant to be interesting, its meant to be exciting..... which it is. If you are a fan of MMA, you should be a fan of WMMA... because its the exact same product

Everytime Ronda is scheduled to fight. There are at least 15 threads a day about her now since the beginning of December. Interesting considering all her haters wanted was for her to go away.

Ronda bless your bum souls.

<{yearp}>

Less Ronda & more her hype train.

We hated her disingenuous hype.

"Mike Tyson of MMA!"
"I'm a better boxer than Cain"
"Not once in a life-time. ONCE EVER"
"Can beat male BWs"
"Would destroy Floyd"

She doesn't have the skills

to back up her hype train.

She's the exact opposite of

the GOATGOAT, Conor McGregor.

what do you mean "when does it get interesting"? when does MMA get interesting to you?

its not meant to be interesting, its meant to be exciting..... which it is. If you are a fan of MMA, you should be a fan of WMMA... because its the exact same product

The women are usually swinging for the fence. They come to bang. I don't care if the technique isn't the best - as long as they fight. I enjoy it. Hespek.

Hating on WMMA is so 2012.

<33>

Less Ronda & more her hype train.

We hated her disingenuous hype.

"Mike Tyson of MMA!"
"I'm a better boxer than Cain"
"Not once in a life-time. ONCE EVER"
"Can beat male BWs"
"Would destroy Floyd"

She doesn't have the skills

to back up her hype train.

She's the exact opposite of