When does WMMA become interesting?

Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score
Are any of you like me and watch WMMA just for the hell of it as long as it involves high-profile women?

Like as an MMA fan you're just plain curious about what would happen in a matchup between two strong gals, school-yard style, like if your girlfriend/wife got into it with another female.

I know hardly any of you watch it for the skillful displays or feats of strength.

I'm hoping for a uniform malfunction to make tonight more exciting

NEVER. WNBA has been going for 20 years and they still can't dunk

when we see a titty pop out.

When you have two dimes trying to put their hands on each other.

Everytime Ronda is scheduled to fight. There are at least 15 threads a day about her now since the beginning of December. Interesting considering all her haters wanted was for her to go away.

Ronda bless your bum souls.

<{yearp}>

Anytime Cyborg fights, true story...

Only people interested by Ronda are soccer moms and Joe Rogan.
Whatever man, she was all over tv and magazines, super popular and transcended MMA.

I guess u just started watching MMA when conor came around though, so its ok if you are naive to the past

question about male mma, how do you keep interest in it?

it's like people say with wwe "yeah i was a fan, but then i turned 12" seems like with mma the mid 20's is when people should be growing out of it

I don't really watch WMMA. I watched Ronda vs Holly only because we were having a Photoshop contest about it.

question about male mma, how do you keep interest in it?

it's like people say with wwe "yeah i was a fan, but then i turned 12" seems like with mma the mid 20's is when people should be growing out of it

MMA is a sport.

Like boxing.

Human likes violence.

Is normal.

We segregate the genders in sports because women are so incredibly inferior to men. I don't like watching inferior and less athletic people fight or play any sport.

The WNBA is beyond terrible. My HS JV team would have wrecked any WNBA team.

We segregate the genders in sports because women are so incredibly inferior to men. I don't like watching inferior and less athletic people fight or play any sport.

The WNBA is beyond terrible. My HS JV team would have wrecked any WNBA team.

My HS JV girls BB team was 100-0. They didn't lose for years. They played against the JV boys team and they lost like 100-20 haha

NEVER. WNBA has been going for 20 years and they still can't dunk

Ever hear of Brittney Griner?

griner11.jpg

giphy.gif

Back