• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When does the UFC cut Travis Browne he's 1-5 now

They can't cut him because of Ronda, Ronda is their princess. It would never happen as long as Dana is there anyway

Feed him to another killer....I like watching him get destroyed.

He got poked in the eye but his eye didn't swell from the poke as I said. Go and rewatch the fight for yourself. His eye didn't swell up till he started getting GnPed. People love twisting facts around lol.
It's hard to defend ground-n-pound when you're blinded by eye pokes from a notorious cheater.
kung-pow-enter-the-fist.jpg

It's hard to defend ground-n-pound when you're blinded by eye pokes from a notorious cheater.
kung-pow-enter-the-fist.jpg
True but people have this misconception that the eye poke made his eye swell like that which isn't true. It was the GnP that made his eye swell up. I'm not saying he didn't get poked what I'm saying is it was the GnP that made his eye swell not the poke.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as he's dating Ronda, he's probably safe with Dana.

If his fights are gonna be ending the way they did against Lewis from here on out, I would keep him around. I could watch that all day.

He'z only lost to the best though... he'z a full blown gatekeeper now.

oh ok. Gilbert has been more competitive in his losses than Brown in any case.
Well, he did hurt Lewis and Arlovski before losing, the only fights where he was completely embarrassed were against Cain and Werdum.

Travis caught the Ronda bug and cant stop getting TKO'd

Well, he did hurt Lewis and Arlovski before losing, the only fights where he was completely embarrassed were against Cain and Werdum.
But his fight IQ, or whatever you wanna call it, intuition in the octagon is horrendous. He's got King Hippo reeling with belly in his hands from pawing teep kicks and makes no move to drop a hammer and chase a stoppage. this is HW and he is amongst the heaviest of weights. you can't drop opportunities like that at HW MMA and not draw serious questions about your competitive psychology.

Weak division. Ronda's boyfriend. Has a beard and looks tough.

Last edited:
He's a heavyweight, his style is exciting and he's dating Ronda. Gives him a lot of leeway. Still he needs to win. I guess they give him a tune up fight next...
Dating Ronda gets you to inner circle of UFC<{jackyeah}>{<redford}<13>

He got poked in the eye but his eye didn't swell from the poke as I said. Go and rewatch the fight for yourself. His eye didn't swell up till he started getting GnPed. People love twisting facts around lol.

The GnP certainly contributed to the swelling but he was blinded by the two pokes. Regardless, that fight was awful the first time. Nobody needs to watch it again. It's just not worth it.

Gotta keep him around . Can't have Cain Velasquez only win in the last few years Be a guy who got cut lol

The number of times he been put out cold lately should make him seriously consider retirement... especially considering his significant other has made enough for them to both retire comfortably and she is calling out to him to have his babies

Keep him around, put him in gatekeeper position until he possibly racks up some wins. Heavyweight needs the bodies.

Back