Television When Does Better Call Saul Start Getting Good?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I watched the first two seasons and stopped at that point. Show was good but slow. Now I'm getting all these YouTube short spoilers with characters and events I'd never seen and I'm like what the fuck. The show appears to go absolutely ape shit at a certain point. Those who watched the show, is it worth getting back into?

Slow build and burn but the last 2 seasons have a lot more action/intensity.

If it's not for you it's not for you. If you watched 2 seasons and still don't like it, it is what it is.

It takes a while to pick up, but like @Osculater said, Lalo really takes the show to another level after he arrives!

Its has clever moments but most certainly is not good. Ive had this debate with many people

It's a slow burn and then the appearance of Lalo spices everything up to an 11
See I can sit through the slow burn to make it to the Lalo/Nacho/Gus/Mike stuff. Some of the sequences do look better than Breaking Bad.

Arguably better than BB by its completion. At the very least comparable, a worthy companion. That's how great it gets.
This is the vibe I get. I admittedly watched some of the spoilery shorts and the acting and writing seem to be top notch

I watched the first two seasons and stopped at that point. Show was good but slow. Now I'm getting all these YouTube short spoilers with characters and events I'd never seen and I'm like what the fuck. The show appears to go absolutely ape shit at a certain point. Those who watched the show, is it worth getting back into?

If you ask me, no. It gets a little better in parts but overall its more of the same. I was bored 80% of the time watching BCS. I would mostly describe it as well made but a waste of time.

My friend who usually has good taste swears its the greatest show of the last decade. So I guess you either get it or you don't.

If you're not liking it by now just move on.

the first season wasa bit slow but bob's wackiness and scams were entertaining and i really enjoyed his homie from chicago.

it takes off from there. for me 2 to most of 6 are better than BB

I didn't like the ending they've admitted they didn't have a plan for the black and white stuff and it shows. But up till the midway point of BCS's final season it was a better show than BB IMO.

Back