When DC sent Ryan Bayder to hell

dam what year is it ???

just kidding man !! just wanted your blood to boil for one second <Lmaoo>

Cormier would have wrecked Bader anywhere the fight went

Last edited:
Man I never new this little exchange happened . Bayder definitely looked like a punk . "Get the fuck outta here this is my press conference" *mic drop*
<bball2>

And don't "what year is it" me ;)

Learn how to spell

It’s a vicious cycle.

<JonesLaugh>

Screenshot-2018-12-24-at-10.05.55.png

Bader, what a tool. DC would have made easy work of Bader.

I hope this had happened. Because along with the Glover, Lyoto, Jones and Rumble starchings it would lower the mad hype he's getting as a supposed "improved" and "elite" fighter down at Bellator. "Nemkov beat him, Nemkov #1 LHW" derpness.

I hope this had happened. Because along with the Glover, Lyoto, Jones and Rumble starchings it would lower the mad hype he's getting as a supposed "improved" and "elite" fighter down at Bellator. "Nemkov beat him, Nemkov #1 LHW" derpness.
Funny how things come full circle cause Anthony Johnson is set to fight Nemkov now lol . That is a dope fight though . And remember when Bayder lost to washed Tito
<{you!}><{yahyou}>

Would have looked like DC vs Hendo but DC had to put a bit more into lifting Bader up before ragdolling him like a...ragdoll...

is dc retired? i mean...he retired 11 months ago...but he still can leave mma with a win

is dc retired? i mean...he retired 11 months ago...but he still can leave mma with a win
He could and I think he knows that but dosnt see the point in a token win to end his career. He reached so high and couldn't quite get to the peak most of the time for various reasons but he's an all Time top 5 HW for me. Crazy how he started MMA kinda late too .

Funny how things come full circle cause Anthony Johnson is set to fight Nemkov now lol . That is a dope fight though .

Damn straight. I hope Rumble shuck off the rust in that last rusty showing to still have what it takes to be on destroyer level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back