When DC sent Ryan Bayder to hell

As a certified hater I can tell you all this is by far the coolest moment of Daniel Cormier’s life. He really trashed Bader right to his face lol.

ahhhh wow you got me there forgot the k, awesome dude . tiler derdan avi as well? Wow thats cool!
Well, in defense of my av pic, the movie was a lot cooler back when I started using it for my forum pic lol
And relax man, was just fucking around with the spelling check lol

Well, in defense of my av pic, the movie was a lot cooler back when I started using it for my forum pic lol
And relax man, was just fucking around with the spelling check lol
haha no lie i"ve seen it twice and shit its still pretty cool .
And hey i get sent to hell for my spelling and grammar on Sherdog all the time .What can i say its my "soy boy trigger"
<Fedor23>

I only agree with like the top 8 or so. And even then it's a precarious argument . Rakic alone is as talented as Nemkov in my opinion . Definitely agree Rumble could KO Jan cause fuckin hell it's Rumble . I can't wait for the Nemkov fight ... I'm sure he'll lose but if he KO's Nemkov .. bruh he just beat a top 3 World Wide LHW in my view .
Ofcourse UFC LHW is deeper… but I agree, if you match up the top 8, most fights look close at least on paper.. I’d like to see Nemkov win the whole thin and come over to the UFC.. make LHW truly exciting again

Bader couldn't handle Rumble and he though he was gonna do what to DC?

Man I never new this little exchange happened . Bayder definitely looked like a punk . "Get the fuck outta here this is my press conference" *mic drop*
<bball2>

And don't "what year is it" me ;)

Completely forgot about that. Alpha display by DC

It’s a vicious cycle.

<JonesLaugh>

Screenshot-2018-12-24-at-10.05.55.png
Anything and everything jones says can have an added **

**Post usada

**Pre usada

Cormier knew a game plan to win but his talk game was crap! It was so cringe I don't want to watch any of it!

But he'd mop the floor with Bader anf Bader's talk is even worse than corny ass Cormier.

I'm a fan of Cormier but his trash talk game is nursery school level. He needed a different type of coach

Man I never new this little exchange happened . Bayder definitely looked like a punk . "Get the fuck outta here this is my press conference" *mic drop*
<bball2>

And don't "what year is it" me ;)

This version of DC is better than nice guy DC lol.

Bader was not on the level to give DC a fight.

His overall success in Bellator hypes him up a bit but Bader got his shit pushed in BADLY by Rumble and Jones.

Bader is supposed to be this dominant elite wrestler and both of them absolutely raped him on the ground. Rumble vs Bader didn't even feel like a fight, it was just a straight demolition.

Not really random. DC/Bader were supposed to fight, and then DC somehow got pulled from their fight to fill in against Rumble after Jon was pulled despite Bader being the #2 contender and DC having just lost a title fight 3 months prior. The new champ should've been decided between Rumble/Bader.

Then after he was champ DC repeatedly ducked him. He fought Gus for his 1st defence despite the fact that Gus was coming off getting KO'd by Rumble rather than #1 contender Bader, made Bader fight Rumble for "#1 contender" which Bader lost, and then still wouldn't fight him after he'd pulled together another win streak.

The only reason Bader is in Bellator is precisely because DC wouldn't fight him.
Ah okay, I had no clue about this backstory.

"I want the easiest fight in the division, I want RYAN BADER!"

Back