When DC sent Ryan Bayder to hell

dam what year is it ???

just kidding man !! just wanted your blood to boil for one second <Lmaoo>

Cormier would have wrecked Bader anywhere the fight went

Last edited:
Man I never new this little exchange happened . Bayder definitely looked like a punk . "Get the fuck outta here this is my press conference" *mic drop*
<bball2>

And don't "what year is it" me ;)

Learn how to spell

It’s a vicious cycle.

<JonesLaugh>

Screenshot-2018-12-24-at-10.05.55.png

Bader, what a tool. DC would have made easy work of Bader.

I hope this had happened. Because along with the Glover, Lyoto, Jones and Rumble starchings it would lower the mad hype he's getting as a supposed "improved" and "elite" fighter down at Bellator. "Nemkov beat him, Nemkov #1 LHW" derpness.

I hope this had happened. Because along with the Glover, Lyoto, Jones and Rumble starchings it would lower the mad hype he's getting as a supposed "improved" and "elite" fighter down at Bellator. "Nemkov beat him, Nemkov #1 LHW" derpness.
Funny how things come full circle cause Anthony Johnson is set to fight Nemkov now lol . That is a dope fight though . And remember when Bayder lost to washed Tito
<{you!}><{yahyou}>

Would have looked like DC vs Hendo but DC had to put a bit more into lifting Bader up before ragdolling him like a...ragdoll...

is dc retired? i mean...he retired 11 months ago...but he still can leave mma with a win

is dc retired? i mean...he retired 11 months ago...but he still can leave mma with a win
He could and I think he knows that but dosnt see the point in a token win to end his career. He reached so high and couldn't quite get to the peak most of the time for various reasons but he's an all Time top 5 HW for me. Crazy how he started MMA kinda late too .

Funny how things come full circle cause Anthony Johnson is set to fight Nemkov now lol . That is a dope fight though .

Damn straight. I hope Rumble shuck off the rust in that last rusty showing to still have what it takes to be on destroyer level.

Back